ADVERTISEMENT

Red Counties in America have 100% Higher Covid Rates Than Blue Counties

Lol you're such a dolt. The internet is replete with articles about ICE and covid outbreaks. But that's the less impt point. More importantly you represent this new media created morons that are incapable of thinking independently. So you have illegals numbering a million a year crossing the border from countries with low vax rates and high covid rates. Would common sense dictate a percentage are bringing covid? Of course. You do not think for yourself. You're a media creation bc again you have no education and no experience. You're a blinkard with strong emotions. I saw your little brain in the other thread with the PETA hypo. You're dim
Blah blah blah...same old garbage. Low information American. Of course you live in Florida.

You are absolutely incapable of providing facts to back up anything you post here.

Again with the I have "no experience". Hahahaha! You're delightful.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
And who in their right mind would have a problem with that? We know the answer.
No one. I'll get it every year. But, don't forget that the flu vaccine is only about 67% effective. Too many strains, so the formula each year is something of a guess. If Covid reaches that point, so that even annual shots are only 67% effective...that's going to be a lot of excess deaths every single year.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Blah blah blah...same old garbage. Low information American. Of course you live in Florida.

You are absolutely incapable of providing facts to back up anything you post here.

Again with the I have "no experience". Hahahaha! You're delightful.
You post opinion articles. You have no idea what a fact is, nor how to research/find same.

No one. I'll get it every year. But, don't forget that the flu vaccine is only about 67% effective. Too many strains, so the formula each year is something of a guess. If Covid reaches that point, so that even annual shots are only 67% effective...that's going to be a lot of excess deaths every single year.
And that's what is so frustrating about people who won't get vaccinated. The vaccination is ~ 90% effective in preventing the virus. and, more importantly, most effective in preventing serious illness, should you contract the virus.

I am amazed at people who don't want this vaccination. It is a miracle of science, developed over 20-something years. Yet...as the view of my OP...for some reason, Republicans want to "own the libs" to death.

It's pathetic and sad. Especially when you read the accounts of nurses who, when dealing with an IC patient, has to tell the patient that it's too late for the vaccine as their condition rapidly deteriorates.

You post opinion articles. You have no idea what a fact is, nor how to research/find same.
Because you are too lazy to read anything, you don't see the links in every article I post. And the articles I post are from reputable sources. I understand you get off on Laura Ingraham's Apartheid/white supremacist/Nazi style. That's obvious. Your problem is that you simply don't have the brainpower to differentiate between what is a fact and what is an "alternative fact". No offense. ;)

I get it. You are a bottom feeder at the very bottom of the already swamped legal profession for a reason. You post nothing but your 95% incorrect gut feelings. If I wanted that, I'd go ask the schizophrenic homeless guy down the street.

I do appreciate your effort though, li'l buddy!

Last edited:
You must not read his posts. I'm not at all projecting. He and I used to have a nice dialogue, But eventually I learned that every problem in the US had to do with "blacks" (they didn't get vaccinated enough for his taste), now it's Mexicans crossing the border, or Chicago violence. The guy is seriously weird.

No offense to you, but I can't imagine any normal person being unable to see his bizarre pattern of behavior. The guy can't shut up about the US Women's soccer team. He has a weird anti-gay thing with them wanting to be paid. I could go on and on...but the fact is, he is what he is. He is a racist, exurb living, Trumpster. Full stop.

No need to mince words. He's a multi-degreed imbecile.
I read as many of his posts as I read any other person's posts. My interpretation of them is far different from your own.

Because you are too lazy to read anything, you don't see the links in every article I post. And the articles I post are from reputable sources. I get it, you get off on Laura Ingraham's apartheid style. That's obvious. Your problem is that you simply don't have the brainpower to differentiate between what is a fact and what is an "alternative fact".

I get it. You are a bottom feeder of the legal profession for a reason. You post nothing but your 95% incorrect gut feelings. If I wanted that, I'd go ask the schizophrenic homeless guy down the street.

I do appreciate your effort though, li'l buddy!
You post opinion articles that have a bent and manipulate "facts" and cite them as truth. But you lack the education and experience to vet what you read. Ignorance should be bliss but in your case it's apparently not. You spend an inordinate amount of time trying to blame republicans for all the ills of the world. There's certainly blame but for you it's an avocation

You post opinion articles that have a bent and manipulate "facts" and cite them as truth. But you lack the education and experience to vet what you read. Ignorance should be bliss but in your case it's apparently not. You spend an inordinate amount of time trying to blame republicans for all the ills of the world. There's certainly blame but for you it's an avocation
To be fair to Doc, Republicans do suck pretty hard.

Reactions: mike41703
The fight for vaccination should be 1, 2, and 3 on all lists, since winning that battle makes everything else relatively irrelevant, at least for the time being.
What if the vaccines are making things worse. What if doing nothing would have been better. What if variants are emerging as a response to covid that are more potent than they would have been but for the vaccines

Reactions: Crayfish57
What if the vaccines are making things worse. What if doing nothing would have been better. What if variants are emerging as a response to covid that are more potent than they would have been but for the vaccines
Mathematically, that's extremely unlikely. Fighting evolution is always a losing battle, but it's a battle during which lives are saved. The vaccines saved lives, and whatever lives future variants claim will not add up to the lives that would have been lost if we just let this thing run rampant.

Meh, I wasn't even being serious. I'm just enjoying watching you fight. I've been on the other end of a Doc meltdown a couple of times, so seeing it happen to someone else is a pleasure.
Lmao there is truth in it tho. Masks being the prime example. My brethren that laud the greatest generation and vilify millenials as pussies can't throw on a 1 ounce piece of fabric to run into target for ten minutes

That's awesome, man!!! The problem is...you don't cite anything! Your posts are worthless.

Meh, I wasn't even being serious. I'm just enjoying watching you fight. I've been on the other end of a Doc meltdown a couple of times, so seeing it happen to someone else is a pleasure.
What's funny is...I'm not melting down. I'm having a glass of wine and enjoying reading MacMurtrey's meltdown. For future reference, keep this thread in mind as a MILD example of his weird obsession with blaming everything on black people or POC.

A few day ago I posted that the biggest demographic of unvaccinated people in the US were white Republicans. He just couldn't let the facts speak for themselves...and insisted the problem was that "black people don't get vaccinated". He does this stuff all. the. time. It drives him crazy that we can't lay the blame on black people.

The guy is seriously weird.

Yeah, that one is just weird.

"Hey, here's this thing you can do that will help protect you and others around you, and it will literally cause you almost no inconvenience whatsoever."

"F*CK YOU, LIB!"

Exactly how I feel.

Now, ask MacMurtree how DeSantis has done handling the pandemic in Florida. It will be a hoot.

What's funny is...I'm not melting down. I'm having a glass of wine and enjoying reading MacMurtrey's meltdown. For future reference, keep this thread in mind as a MILD example of his weird obsession with blaming everything on black people.

A few day ago I posted that the biggest demographic of unvaccinated people in the US were white Republicans. He just couldn't let the facts speak for themselves...and insisted the problem was that "black people don't get vaccinated". He does this stuff all. the. time.

Meltdown mode. You have a picture of your car as your avatar. What are you 12. You are as goofy and weird as it gets

Reactions: Crayfish57
What's funny is...I'm not melting down. I'm having a glass of wine and enjoying reading MacMurtrey's meltdown. For future reference, keep this thread in mind as a MILD example of his weird obsession with blaming everything on black people or POC.

A few day ago I posted that the biggest demographic of unvaccinated people in the US were white Republicans. He just couldn't let the facts speak for themselves...and insisted the problem was that "black people don't get vaccinated". He does this stuff all. the. time. It drives him crazy that we can't lay the blame on black people.

Nah, you guys are both melting down. It's a hoot.

Nah, you guys are both melting down. It's a hoot.
I invite you to read the threads. Like I said, I'm chilling/lamping. MacMurtery is desperately trying to convince himself that he isn't racist.

DrHoops' opinion: He's a swarthy, pathetic man.

Sucks. Im up with a sick kid complaining of same.
It's the goddamn wildfires. I and several people I work with got hit hard all at the same time two weeks ago, right when that f*cking smoke settled over Indiana. Beautiful sunsets! Terrible breathing. One person I worked with even had to go to the doctor. They gave her a Covid test, of course (negative), but we all knew what it was. If it were a disease, it would have hit us in wave, form, but it didn't. We all woke up the same morning coughing like crazy.

Just about cleared up for me. I only stayed in bed today to get the extra rest, and to avoid mowing the lawn. I think I'll be kosher tomorrow.

It's the goddamn wildfires. I and several people I work with got hit hard all at the same time two weeks ago, right when that f*cking smoke settled over Indiana. Beautiful sunsets! Terrible breathing. One person I worked with even had to go to the doctor. They gave her a Covid test, of course (negative), but we all knew what it was. If it were a disease, it would have hit us in wave, form, but it didn't. We all woke up the same morning coughing like crazy.

Just about cleared up for me. I only stayed in bed today to get the extra rest, and to avoid mowing the lawn. I think I'll be kosher tomorrow.
Super crummy. Sleep. Get well

Exactly my point. Where is the data saying all these people have Coronavirus? And secondly, it shouldn't matter if dumbass Texans would get their shit together and get vaccinated....but they can always blame the brown people for every ill in America.

Pathetic people.
If you know how viruses with an R0 like Covid work, you’d know they don’t “all need to have it” to help spread it. This is a stupid premise, so are you truly stupid or just a hateful troll? Could be both…

This is despite the fact that Blue counties overwhelmingly have much higher population densities than Red counties, which makes it even worse. Republicans and their disastrous reaction to the Covid pandemic and vaccinations are simply beyond belief. They really are the laughing stock of the the world.

It's gotten so bad that Laura Ingraham had to cut off Trump shill Alan Dershowitz because he was making a rational legal argument that if you fly, you should be vaccinated.

What's hilarious is that Fox News has a mandatory vaccine requirement in their own offices. "Vaccine Passports". Yet these total losers are still trying to play the "Covid is no big deal" card.

It's pretty sickening that Fox (among other right wing rags) has directly KILLED God knows how many people with their "news" team. Wow...I am not religious, but if there is a god I appreciate him steering me towards getting a vaccination. Thank you Lord!
I wonder what life would be like if the media stopped reporting on Covid?

It's always easy to identify folks that can't handle their booze.
Exhibit A

It will be a waste to ask @DrHoops, so I will ask a fellow liberal of drhoops where he gets off inferring @mcmurtry66 is racist regarding brown people? Do you understand the frustration of conservatives here and in the country when this tactic is constantly used? I’ve never seen @mcmurtry66 post anything remotely racist except in the mind of someone like drhoops.
I think Goat addressed that in a post in this thread, which highlighted Hoops inability to handle his booze. I'm hoping that is what occurred last night....otherwise

It’s fine to have an opinion on current illegal immigration trends, but it’s bizarre to hijack a thread assuming they are bringing Covid with them. OP makes a reasonable point to discuss and you hardline to blame the Mexicans! Kind of a point and laugh moment for anyone with a GD brain.

First, I did not hijack a thread. The OP was about Covid and blaming R's and Fox News for the spread. I merely asked if Hoops was as outraged at the Biden admin with its lack of border control.

I am not assuming they are bringing Covid with them. It's a logical conclusion for any reasonable person.
Did you read any of the links? First apprehensions are at a 21 year high level, and even Goat agreed with that. Then one article states only 1 in 5 Mexicans are fully vaccinated. So logic tells me that of the 188k that came over illegally in June, about 150k had not been fully vaccinated. I am sure some had been and I am sure some did not have COVID, but I am pretty sure many did. There is no data on this as we are not testing.

Not to mention that these are not all Mexicans, they are from all over the place, so who knows what kind of testing or vaccinations they have had.

"OP makes a reasonable point to discuss and you hardline to blame the Mexicans!" Are you serious Clark?

You should really try and be more open minded and read more about what is happening.

Reactions: jet812
I think Goat addressed that in a post in this thread, which highlighted Hoops inability to handle his booze. I'm hoping that is what occurred last night....otherwise
I missed that post. I guess hoops is on boos 24/7. Hopefully not while cruising in his $160,000 sports car. Did Hoops ever answer my question whether he’s a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation tit sucker or if he earned his money himself?

It's almost as if states do not report case data over the weekend anymore per CDC guidance and instead just update that data on Mondays...

New York has actually been caught fudging their numbers and yet we still have these weekly conspiracies about Florida

This is despite the fact that Blue counties overwhelmingly have much higher population densities than Red counties, which makes it even worse. Republicans and their disastrous reaction to the Covid pandemic and vaccinations are simply beyond belief. They really are the laughing stock of the the world.

It's gotten so bad that Laura Ingraham had to cut off Trump shill Alan Dershowitz because he was making a rational legal argument that if you fly, you should be vaccinated.

What's hilarious is that Fox News has a mandatory vaccine requirement in their own offices. "Vaccine Passports". Yet these total losers are still trying to play the "Covid is no big deal" card.

It's pretty sickening that Fox (among other right wing rags) has directly KILLED God knows how many people with their "news" team. Wow...I am not religious, but if there is a god I appreciate him steering me towards getting a vaccination. Thank you Lord!
Does this make you feel good? Red counties. Blue counties. Who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT