ADVERTISEMENT

Red Counties in America have 100% Higher Covid Rates Than Blue Counties

Lol there isn't an athletic bone in your body. Where you buy suits doesn't make a bit of difference.
Going with your gut again? LOL.

I wrestled in college, you moron. I went to the state championships in wrestling in HS, I was an all conference (and all area) free safety in HS football for a team that was ranked #4 in 5A. I played baseball all through HS. I've run multiple marathons and finished 19th at the Purdue triathlon which had teams from every Big10 school.

So, as usual, you are a complete idiot and I can imagine your Applebee's fed, fat, doughboy, central Florida body that's never seen the field in any sport.

Last edited:

Lol. “Man up”. Trying to swing a big dick is pretty funny from you.

But first, I did not blame brown people. Actually, I agreed, TWICE (dos veces) that I think the R’s deserve some blame. But I also do think our lax border policy deserves some blame. Unlike me, you cannot even consider that possibility. You cannot even take a few seconds to do a simple google search to see, maybe, just maybe, there are other contributing factors besides the R’s are bad.

So you want links? Ok.

How is any of this relevant to the OP?

I wrestled in college, you moron. I went to the state championships in wrestling in HS, I was all conference (and all area) as a free safety in HS, and I played baseball all through HS. I've run multiple marathons and finished 19th at the Purdue triathlon which had teams from every Big10 school.

So, as usual, you are a complete idiot and I can imagine your Applebee's fed, fat doughboy, central Florida body that's never seen the field in any sport.

I wrestled in college, you moron. I went to the state championships in wrestling in HS, I was all conference (and all area) as a free safety in HS, and I played baseball all through HS. I've run multiple marathons and finished 19th at the Purdue triathlon which had teams from every Big10 school.

So, as usual, you are a complete idiot and I can imagine your Applebee's fed, fat doughboy, central Florida body that's never seen the field in any sport.
D1. D1 ncaa tournament. National pool. Pro.

Yeah, you and I both know, some of the most trustworthy people out there are government union reps.

??? IDK who is trustworthy. I saw the 21 yr # in a few articles. You said you didn’t see it, so I provided a link. Then you dismiss that link b/c it‘s not good enough I guess. Can you provide with the forum requirements of what qualifies as an acceptable source and what is trustworthy?

Lol. “Man up”. Trying to swing a big dick is pretty funny from you.

But first, I did not blame brown people. Actually, I agreed, TWICE (dos veces) that I think the R’s deserve some blame. But I also do think our lax border policy deserves some blame. Unlike me, you cannot even consider that possibility. You cannot even take a few seconds to do a simple google search to see, maybe, just maybe, there are other contributing factors besides the R’s are bad.

So you want links? Ok.

You draw some bizarre conclusions over a relatively low number of people causing “a border crisis” all while assuming they are bringing COVID with them.

I’m not sure how any of those links support your argument. Seems like more blame the brown people low hanging fruit from your Facebook account.

Come on man.

You draw some bizarre conclusions over a relatively low number of people causing “a border crisis” all while assuming they are bringing COVID with them.

I’m not sure how any of those links support your argument. Seems like more blame the brown people low hanging fruit from your Facebook account.

Come on man.
Exactly! He he's going with his gut. Which is always wrong.

??? IDK who is trustworthy. I saw the 21 yr # in a few articles. You said you didn’t see it, so I provided a link. Then you dismiss that link b/c it‘s not good enough I guess. Can you provide with the forum requirements of what qualifies as an acceptable source and what is trustworthy?
LOL, I thought you were referring to the idea that we are taking in and releasing all these diseased folks. I wasn't even thinking of the 21-year thing. Sorry. Should be an objective link or a thousand out there about that. I'll see what I can find.

Come on man.

I don’t do FB. Don’t do Twitter. I read and research. And if you think a 21 yr high is ”low”, and over 1M in the past fiscal year is “low”, then we will just disagree. But cases are rising in Mexico and so are the illegal crossings, so it is not a stretch to think many have Covid.

LIke I have posted MULTIPLE times, I place blame on R’s not getting vaxxed. But it is not helping letting in hundreds of thousands of people, many who have COVID, and some may have the Lambda variant. There are already 700+ cases of lambda in the US.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I don’t do FB. Don’t do Twitter. I read and research. And if you think a 21 yr high is ”low”, and over 1M in the past fiscal year is “low”, then we will just disagree. But cases are rising in Mexico and so are the illegal crossings, so it is not a stretch to think many have Covid.

LIke I have posted MULTIPLE times, I place blame on R’s not getting vaxxed. But it is not helping letting in hundreds of thousands of people, many who have COVID, and some may have the Lambda variant. There are already 700+ cases of lambda in the US.
Where did you read lambda cases here? That's not good

Show us the data on the illegals spreading covid,

"If Abbott is looking for someone to blame for Texas’s latest Covid surge, it might behoove him to find a mirror."

You're welcome for me doing your work for you.

@ribbont It looks like CBP has made it a lot more difficult to look up historical data, but I think you might be right. Currently monthly apprehensions are higher than any month since March 2000. I'd provide a link, but I couldn't find a single link that has this info. I had to comb through a bunch of nonsense to get the answer.

@ribbont It looks like CBP has made it a lot more difficult to look up historical data, but I think you might be right. Currently monthly apprehensions are higher than any month since March 2000. I'd provide a link, but I couldn't find a single link that has this info. I had to comb through a bunch of nonsense to get the answer

Ribbont has Facebook Facts. That's all that's necessary in their bizarre, conspiracy fueled, xenophobic world.

It makes them happy. And he also doesn't have to address the Original Post. Classic!

It’s fine to have an opinion on current illegal immigration trends, but it’s bizarre to hijack a thread assuming they are bringing Covid with them. OP makes a reasonable point to discuss and you hardline to blame the Mexicans! Kind of a point and laugh moment for anyone with a GD brain.

"If Abbott is looking for someone to blame for Texas’s latest Covid surge, it might behoove him to find a mirror."

You're welcome for me doing your work for you.
Lol you didn't believe illegals are spreading covid but now you found an opinion piece that places blame on a republican so you do believe it.

It’s fine to have an opinion on current illegal immigration trends, but it’s bizarre to hijack a thread assuming they are bringing Covid with them. OP makes a reasonable point to discuss and you hardline to blame the Mexicans! Kind of a point and laugh moment for anyone with a GD brain.
Bingo.

I don't think it's an unreasonable deduction to make when we know the covid rates and vax rates in countries of origin as well as have evidence from ICE citing outbreaks. Border had more than one million apprehensions over the last fiscal year. The magnitude compared to the rest of the causes around the country is what puts it into perspective. My suspicion is that the biggest source of spread in the country right now is kids partying - it's summer. People are traveling, going to concerts, filling stadiums, fla is full of tourists and partiers. This new variant proliferating throughout peru is alarming in its resistance to existing vaccines. I presume it's inevitable that we get it but not having secure borders doesn't help

Last edited:
Fair point.

I don't think it's an unreasonable deduction to make when we know the covid rates and vax rates in countries of origin as well as have evidence from ICE citing outbreaks. The magnitude compared to the rest of the causes around the country is what puts it into perspective. My suspicion is that the biggest source of spread in the country right now is kids partying - it's summer. People are traveling, going to concerts, filling stadiums, fla is full of tourists and partiers. This new variant proliferating throughout peru is alarming in its resistance to existing vaccines. I presume it's inevitable that we get it but not having secure borders doesn't help
We need to get ready to learn more about this lambda. 150% increase in excess deaths in Peru? Our increase last year was something like 20%.

Lol you didn't believe illegals are spreading covid but now you found an opinion piece that places blame on a republican so you do believe it.

McMurtry66: Laziest poster on the board. Always goes with his (giant?) gut.

You have shown yourself for as long as you've been posting on the WC that you are a virulent racist Trumpster, and a xenophobe. You and ribbont have had ample time to find evidence to back your claim that "Illegals" are bringing Covid over the border. Maybe you should ask your doughboy governor why YOUR state is the absolute WORST in the entire country. Turn off your scanner and think about that, you racist piece of garbage.

The OP stands. No one has refuted the numbers. Bottom line: Republicans are idiots when it comes to Covid. Full stop. All the numbers back that up. The "opinion" piece has links to data (I know you have trouble with reality, but....ummm).

****!ng tap out while you have some degree of dignity left.

We need to get ready to learn more about this lambda. 150% increase in excess deaths in Peru? Our increase last year was something like 20%.
"We" don't need to "get ready to learn" about anything. Our friends south of the Mason Dixon Line need to "learn"...not "get ready to learn" about getting their fat, Dixie asses vaccinated.

Keep in mind. These are the same idiots/Karens who have brought us lot's of pathetic laughter, but these are the idiots driving the pandemic, not a handful of Latin Americans crossing the border.

You have shown yourself for as long as you've been posting on the WC that you are a virulent racist Trumpster, and a xenophobe. You and ribbont have had ample time to find evidence to back your claim that "Illegals" are bringing Covid over the border. Maybe you should ask your doughboy governor why YOUR state is the absolute WORST in the entire country. Turn off your scanner and think about that, you racist piece of garbage.

The OP stands. No one has refuted the numbers. Bottom line: Republicans are idiots when it comes to Covid. Full stop. All the numbers back that up. The "opinion" piece has links to data (I know you have trouble with reality, but....ummm).

Dude, CTFO. On his time on this forum, McM has shown himself to be a bit of an arrogant prick who loves soccer and CO.H a little too much for a normal human, but he hasn't shown himself to be a racist, Trumpster, or xenophobe. You're simply projecting your biases on him because he's a conservative.

I don't think it's an unreasonable deduction to make when we know the covid rates and vax rates in countries of origin as well as have evidence from ICE citing outbreaks. The magnitude compared to the rest of the causes around the country is what puts it into perspective. My suspicion is that the biggest source of spread in the country right now is kids partying - it's summer. People are traveling, going to concerts, filling stadiums, fla is full of tourists and partiers. This new variant proliferating throughout peru is alarming in its resistance to existing vaccines. I presume it's inevitable that we get it but not having secure borders doesn't help
I agree with your biggest source of spread suspicion 100%.

Debating secure borders in this context is low hanging fruit and sort of embarrassing. Prioritize

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Lol you're such a dolt. The internet is replete with articles about ICE and covid outbreaks. But that's the less impt point. More importantly you represent this new media created morons that are incapable of thinking independently. So you have illegals numbering a million a year crossing the border from countries with low vax rates and high covid rates. Would common sense dictate a percentage are bringing covid? Of course. You do not think for yourself. You're a media creation bc again you have no education and no experience. You're a blinkard with strong emotions. I saw your little brain in the other thread with the PETA hypo. You're dim

I agree with your biggest source of spread suspicion 100%.

Debating secure borders in this context is low hanging fruit and sort of embarrassing. Prioritize
Yeah in the fight against covid it's way down my list

Dude, CTFO. On his time on this forum, McM has shown himself to be a bit of an arrogant prick who loves soccer and CO.H a little too much for a normal human, but he hasn't shown himself to be a racist, Trumpster, or xenophobe. You're simply projecting your biases on him because he's a conservative.
You must not read his posts. I'm not at all projecting. He and I used to have a nice dialogue, But eventually I learned that every problem in the US had to do with "blacks" (they didn't get vaccinated enough for his taste), now it's Mexicans crossing the border, or Chicago violence. The guy is seriously weird.

No offense to you, but I can't imagine any normal person being unable to see his bizarre pattern of behavior. The guy can't shut up about the US Women's soccer team. He has a weird anti-gay thing with them wanting to be paid. I could go on and on...but the fact is, he is what he is. He is a racist, exurb living, Trumpster. Full stop.

No need to mince words. He's a multi-degreed imbecile.

Reactions: mike41703
The fight for vaccination should be 1, 2, and 3 on all lists, since winning that battle makes everything else relatively irrelevant, at least for the time being.
Apparently conservative floridians are finally getting spooked as theyre increasingly get vaxed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT