ADVERTISEMENT

Really hope this is not true

And people are mistaken.

Even PBS has TDS it seems. There are enough reasons to dislike Trump. Making shit up and stooping to that level benefits nobody.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said in a statement Thursday that he did not speak with former President Donald Trump on Wednesday to discuss the Gaza hostage and ceasefire deal.

Driving the news: One source said Trump's call was intended to encourage Netanyahu to take the deal, but stressed he didn't know if this is indeed what the former president told Netanyahu.

Last edited:
I’m hardly inclined to give DJT any benefits of the doubt. He’s a reckless man in so many ways.

But I doubt this is true. And so much of what enters the ether about Trump is just hackneyed to death - like the whole “good people on both sides” thing and all that.

I don’t know why people are so quick to put their own credibility on the line like that. Trump offers plenty of oppo fodder without his opponents having to invent or distort things.

Wouldn’t surprise me either way.
It just reminded me of Kissinger's negotiations with the North Vietnamese "You know, you don't want to take this deal. There's no honor in it. We can get you a better deal".......Until they didn't and ended up with the same proposal Johnson made....

Nothing surprises me anymore. We maybe @mcmurtry66 coming out and saying "i need to wear more loose fitting clothing--I'm tired of being treated as just a piece of flesh and these women staring at my nether regions".

Wouldn’t surprise me either way.

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Trump has shown that he's capable of this sort of thing. That it even needs to be questioned is just a demonstration of how awful he is. This dude is headed for a landslide loss. If Hillary was the only candidate that could have lost to Trump, Trump is the only candidate that could possibly lose to Harris.

Trump would drown a room full of puppies if he thought that it would get him a few votes.

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Trump has shown that he's capable of this sort of thing. That it even needs to be questioned is just a demonstration of how awful he is. This dude is headed for a landslide loss. If Hillary was the only candidate that could have lost to Trump, Trump is the only candidate that could possibly lose to Harris.
Many politicians are capable of these sorts of things. Remember Reagan's campaign and the Iranian hostages?

Define landslide Hank? 55-45 Harris?

Hell….I like to predict. I could be wrong but at least I’ve stated what I think will happen.
The polls are all trending away from Trump now and they haven't even gotten the post-convention bounce in there yet.

Wisconsin:

He needs rfk Jr. Something. Anything. If I were the Dems I’d hide Harris and that goofy walz. What a goofball that guy is. Folksy. Please. Goofy as hell. Hide em both and let trump torpedo himself. The Dems are going to win. Oh well.

Reactions: Spartans9312
The polls are all trending away from Trump now and they haven't even gotten the post-convention bounce in there yet.

Wisconsin:

Does that goofy walz not know that 60 is the new 40? He looks like he’s from another era. Tighten it up. Jesus

It will come down to Wisconsin
I agree. It’s going to be close. I always try to bet people when they get emotionally invested in something. You usually can get better odds then you should🤣

The outcome is going to be fascinating. I sort of wish Trump didn’t embrace Bitcoin so I wouldn’t care who won as much as I do now. RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump would be really good news for the home team. I want to see Trump win for two reasons. Bitcoin and to watch @dbmhoosier ejaculate Trump victory posts all over this board.

Last edited:
I’m hardly inclined to give DJT any benefits of the doubt. He’s a reckless man in so many ways.

But I doubt this is true. And so much of what enters the ether about Trump is just hackneyed to death - like the whole “good people on both sides” thing and all that.

I don’t know why people are so quick to put their own credibility on the line like that. Trump offers plenty of oppo fodder without his opponents having to invent or distort things.
'People' who do this have no credibility to put on the line. They could not care less.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
I want to see Trump win...to watch @dbmhoosier ejaculate Trump victory posts all over this board.

611dbfb3640a121958c3bc7ada23d5f6_39d49c0748db10ecebf86dba12042fc7.jpg

Being sure it isn't true is jumping to conclusions just as much as those thinking it is true.

I would hope that info is from solid sources before airing that.

And people are mistaken.

Netanyahu called on Trump at Mar a Lago after Harris chose to publicly snub him. After her private meeting with him, she publicly urged Israel to cease hostilities and withdraw from Gaza. No mention of eliminating Hamas. She is not good news for Netanyahu or Israel, I don’t think Bibi needs Trump to tell him that. .

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT