ADVERTISEMENT

Really hope this is not true

You know which country has the most spies in the United States? Israel. That never seems to trouble people.... "Walz is no doubt very attached to some aspects of Chinese life". What aspects? I've been to Mexico 15 times--does that make me a cartel member or sympathetic to the cartel?
How would we ever know how many spies are here, or from where? It wouldn’t surprise me if Israel had the most paid lobbyists. Does Israel have a police presence here like we caught China having?

I suppose that cartel question depends on if they paid you or otherwise subsidized your trips.

All true.

But I’m not here to stop you from voting for a Maoist if that’s what you feel is right.
So basically you have taken your info from a right wing version of Fourteen Times, on an article that features a guy named "Shad", who claims the following: “I’ve been trying to tell people this for 30 years. Nobody wanted to listen". But he doesn't his real name disclosed. Nothing the matter with that at all.....Geesh. To borrow a phrase from you "please try and post more seriously".....

So basically you have taken your info from a right wing version of Fourteen Times, on an article that features a guy named "Shad", who claims the following: “I’ve been trying to tell people this for 30 years. Nobody wanted to listen". But he doesn't his real name disclosed. Nothing the matter with that at all.....Geesh. To borrow a phrase from you "please try and post more seriously".....
Suppose the source could be fabricating everything. More likely though what he’s saying is true and you’re planning to vote for a Maoist.

Live with it big boy.

Netanyahu called on Trump at Mar a Lago after Harris chose to publicly snub him. After her private meeting with him, she publicly urged Israel to cease hostilities and withdraw from Gaza. No mention of eliminating Hamas. She is not good news for Netanyahu or Israel, I don’t think Bibi needs Trump to tell him that. .
"Netanyahu called on Trump at Mar a Lago after Harris chose to publicly snub him."

Just so we're clear, the meeting between the 2 con men at MAL was scheduled before BiBi left Israel. Seems as if you'tr trying to pin the fact that BiBi ran to Trump on the fact that Harris "snubbed" him.

Maybe as a career prosecutor she has a natural aversion to humouring fraudsters like BiBi and Trump?

All true.

But I’m not here to stop you from voting for a Maoist if that’s what you feel is right.
Is he a convicted felon? Is he a serial sexual predator? Has he been found guilty of sexual assault? Has he been sued more than any company or individual in US history? Did he have to pay 25 million dollars to people his fake university scammed? Did he have his charity pay 25 thousand dollars for a life size portrait of himself and put it up in his golf club? Has he had a charity shutdown because it really wasn’t a charity? Did he try to overthrow our democracy? Did he call military members who lost their lives defending our country suckers and losers? Did he say the medal of freedom given to a major campaign contributor was better than the Medal of Honor? No? Wonder who did all those things. I could list many more but hopefully you’re smart enough to get the point. But then again you’re probably not.

"Netanyahu called on Trump at Mar a Lago after Harris chose to publicly snub him."

Just so we're clear, the meeting between the 2 con men at MAL was scheduled before BiBi left Israel. Seems as if you'tr trying to pin the fact that BiBi ran to Trump on the fact that Harris "snubbed" him.

Maybe as a career prosecutor she has a natural aversion to humouring fraudsters like BiBi and Trump?
No I’m trying to say that Bibi met with Trump after his Kamala meeting. Presumably Bibi and Trump discussed the gist of the Kamala meeting.

Is he a convicted felon? Is he a serial sexual predator? Has he been found guilty of sexual assault? Has he been sued more than any company or individual in US history? Did he have to pay 25 million dollars to people his fake university scammed? Did he have his charity pay 25 thousand dollars for a life size portrait of himself and put it up in his golf club? Has he had a charity shutdown because it really wasn’t a charity? Did he try to overthrow our democracy? Did he call military members who lost their lives defending our country suckers and losers? Did he say the medal of freedom given to a major campaign contributor was better than the Medal of Honor? No? Wonder who did all those things. I could list many more but hopefully you’re smart enough to get the point. But then again you’re probably not.
I don’t know who you’re getting at with all those questions. It certainly ain’t Trump.

Walz clearly has an affinity for China. Not just their culture, but their form of government.

On his 30+ trips there he would often pick up dozens of Mao’s little Red Books and then pass them out as fun little keepsakes when he got back stateside. Super cool guy.
Yeah China groomed a high school teacher/football coach to be a sleeper agent, 15 yrs before that same teacher decided to even venture into politics...

Maybe that's why Tim chose to run in a RED district...Get it, RED China...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Milton
You can find hundreds of people to back up Trump’s transgressions, yet he’d rather deny it all and believe one guy claiming Walz is a Maoist. That’s what we’re dealing with on the MAGA side.

Neighborliness is something that no one can attribute to you. But rage filled hater of the other fits well.
I always thought that when a snowstorm hit and I would go and shovel the elderly lady’s driveway next door for her the next morning I was being neighborly.

All this time I should have been waiting for the Federal government to redistribute funds my way before committing to shoveling. Thanks Tim Walz!

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
Suppose the source could be fabricating everything. More likely though what he’s saying is true and you’re planning to vote for a Maoist.

Live with it big boy.
The problem is that you are forgetting that Trump exhibits all the hallmarks of a chinese radicalized communists. For example, take the raised fist:

a00e78f4fd50218958b285efea576137

It is completely identical the Chinese communist fist raise. Ergo, Trump must be a communist.

3b78fa9b0b8405998881dfca71fef6be.jpg

As fun as these games are to play, I'm sorry that you have been supporting a Mao revolutionary disciple. This poster and Trump's photo proves it. Worst case scenario it is far better evidence than the unknown Shad who has told everyone knows for years about maoist Tim Walz yet curiously does not want his name out in the public.......

Always the closet commies who call everyone else commies.....

The problem is that you are forgetting that Trump exhibits all the hallmarks of a chinese radicalized communists. For example, take the raised fist:

a00e78f4fd50218958b285efea576137

It is completely identical the Chinese communist fist raise. Ergo, Trump must be a communist.

3b78fa9b0b8405998881dfca71fef6be.jpg

As fun as these games are to play, I'm sorry that you have been supporting a Mao revolutionary disciple. This poster and Trump's photo proves it. Worst case scenario it is far better evidence than the unknown Shad who has told everyone knows for years about maoist Tim Walz yet curiously does not want his name out in the public.......

Always the closet commies who call everyone else commies.....
Shad’s accusations could be cast aside if Walz hadn’t spent his political career as a collectivist, propagandist. That kind of reinforcement leaves little doubt.

When we saw those horrific images out of China during Covid of police going around and welding people into their homes…… about the closet any American politician came to that is when Walz dispatched his police to fire paintballs at people who were sitting on their own porches. I wonder where he learned that such jackboot tactics were acceptable? You must shoot paintballs at people on their own property. For the “greater good” and all.

The man is truly a sick and twisted individual. Human scum.

When we saw those horrific images out of China during Covid of police going around and welding people into their homes…… about the closet any American politician came to that is when Walz dispatched his police to fire paintballs at people who were sitting on their own porches. I wonder where he learned that such jackboot tactics were acceptable? You must shoot paintballs at people on their own property. For the “greater good” and all.

The man is truly a sick and twisted individual. Human scum.
Look at you, finding a reason to defend the George Floyd protesters! You're really growing as a person.

Still crickets about the basis of the original post being completely false, just a lot of "it's those Fox News bogey men" and a "weird" twist on the "Orange Man is bad" mantra...

What surprise...

Here's an article from a source that might not terrify you to open:

Classic case of left wing media today... They all use one another as a corroborating source and no one makes any effort to check those sources before presenting their stories as fact (as long as if fits their personal agendas)... This approach ought to bother all of us on both sides of the aisle but clearly it doesn't...
Classic right wing propaganda outlet FOX sued and paying over 800 million dollars. Classic case of alleged news organization spewing flat out lies and being held to account without retracting their lies. PBS immediately issued a retraction. Classic case of right wing reporting. Put a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts on tv and tout them as experts and then pay 800 million dollars. And they haven’t even gone to court yet for the Smartmatic case which they’ll surely have to pay for as well. But keep spouting about the left wing media. Dictators and Autocrats always paint the press as the enemy. Then they suppress and control media to meet their dictatorial aims.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I totally got my poll quoters wrong. Is it DDB that does polls and DBE that gets banned for unwoke rants? Was just trying to make a polling joke, but stepped on a rake in doing so. Carry on. Appreciate your takes on what you think is happening in swing states.

• Haha
Reactions: Spartans9312
That’s your response? But I guess it’s always impossible for Orange Jesus cultists like you to deal with the facts.
@UncleMark this is an example 475 of why you get shit from me when you delete heels up posts and etc. Can we at least make a rule I get to bank a “heels up” every time there is a derogatory comment towards Trump? Fair is fair 😁

I totally got my poll quoters wrong. Is it DDB that does polls and DBE that gets banned for unwoke rants? Was just trying to make a polling joke, but stepped on a rake in doing so. Carry on. Appreciate your takes on what you think is happening in swing states.
Good grief, hoos, you can't even get your initials right. DBM posts the polls. DDE gets banned for crazy rants. DDB and DBE aren't real posters. :D

Think this will ever be a headline?

More likely a twenty second retraction that few will take note of...

Back in the early "90's" PBS was still almost a decent news source... Like everything else the Dims infiltrate, it's become a comedic shadow of itself..
Well at least PBS was at least almost a decent news source according to you. Had you ever listened you would have known that the often had conservative guests. Thinking since you’re a follower of the Orange Jesus you’ve not listened to PBS. Only went by dead Rush’s opinion of the channel. However, FOX has never been a news organization. Just far right wing propaganda not news. And they’re so credible they settled for 800 million for spreading election lies. There is absolutely not hope for you cultists just as there was no hope for Jim Jones followers.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Not sure Walz needed much grooming. He’s a true believer.
Well you would certainly recognize a true believer. Here’s hoping you and your minions like the Oath Jeepers and the Proud Boys and all other followers of Orange Jesus show up again in DC after he loses. Lots of cops and national guard there. Will be wild!

Good grief, hoos, you can't even get your initials right. DBM posts the polls. DDE gets banned for crazy rants. DDB and DBE aren't real posters. :D
Tough for a dumb California wokester to keep track of all them D's and Goos with all these Soros marching orders pouring in. Sparty doesn't post polls with the same wide-eyed elan and mcm's rants just don't bang the same though, so I gotta do a better job of keeping DDT and IBM straight. The Dream Team isn't the same without 'em.

I always thought that when a snowstorm hit and I would go and shovel the elderly lady’s driveway next door for her the next morning I was being neighborly.

All this time I should have been waiting for the Federal government to redistribute funds my way before committing to shoveling. Thanks Tim Walz!
Did you first ask her political leanings? Seems that is your determining factor in pretty much everything? For years I did this for my neighbor and we were at opposite ends of the political spectrum. He even had a snowblower. But I was always out early doing our driveway which was 75 feet long. My parents taught us to do for others.
Honestly, the way you Trumpers whine and complain about everything in this country I just don’t understand why you don’t move somewhere else. And make sure that when you qualify for SS and Medicare you respectfully decline. After all, the benefits you receive are much greater than what you paid in.

Reactions: outside shooter
Did you first ask her political leanings? Seems that is your determining factor in pretty much everything? For years I did this for my neighbor and we were at opposite ends of the political spectrum. He even had a snowblower. But I was always out early doing our driveway which was 75 feet long. My parents taught us to do for others.
Honestly, the way you Trumpers whine and complain about everything in this country I just don’t understand why you don’t move somewhere else. And make sure that when you qualify for SS and Medicare you respectfully decline. After all, the benefits you receive are much greater than what you paid in.
I promise you by the time I retire I will have contributed far more to SS and Medicare than I will ever take out.

They’ll probably be means testing it at that point as well.

She was a kind old lady. I never knew her politics because I never asked. How frequently do you ask your neighbors who they’re voting for?

Last edited:
Reactions: All4You

The Shad stuff is butter on the toast....whatever.

The rest of the stuff is factual, including the newspaper clip from 20+ years ago.

The guy admittedly set his wedding date to match the anniversary of Tiananmen Square, and then took a bunch of HS kids there on his honeymoon. Maybe not nefarious, but that doesn't strike you a "weird"? You'd let some teacher take your kid to China on his honeymoon?

I'm not convinced he's a spy...but some goofball that is so infatuated with China that he makes 30+ runs over there, bringing kids...and having the tab picked up by China?

I don't believe YOU truly believe that is not some wacked out shit.

The Shad stuff is butter on the toast....whatever.

The rest of the stuff is factual, including the newspaper clip from 20+ years ago.

The guy admittedly set his wedding date to match the anniversary of Tiananmen Square, and then took a bunch of HS kids there on his honeymoon. Maybe not nefarious, but that doesn't strike you a "weird"? You'd let some teacher take your kid to China on his honeymoon?

I'm not convinced he's a spy...but some goofball that is so infatuated with China that he makes 30+ runs over there, bringing kids...and having the tab picked up by China?

I don't believe YOU truly believe that is not some wacked out shit.

There is no toast--only irresponsible speculation. You are trying to connect dots with some nefarious end game--except the lines you are trying to connect do not exist. This is a hallmark of irresponsbility--the conclusion is made and then you go backfill in the most important part--why the conclusion you already arrived at is true. Predisposed to ignore truth only to focus on the pre-determined conclusion.

People presupposing that these trips to China are some sort of isolated and unique event are ignore the fact that a significant amount of high schools offer trips to study in Asia (China, Japan, etc). For example, multiple trips to China for high school students organized by prominent republicans: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...-president-xi-jinpings-invitation/ar-BB1htMzI.

Was Nixon a communist indoctrinated sleeper agent because he went to China? Is Donald Trump, the ONLY president who continued to do business with China while in office, a communist?

There's another point you aren't noticing--Walz was a national guardsman for 24 years, reaching the highest NCO level in the army. You don't think the Army vetted this shit out?

There is no toast--only irresponsible speculation. You are trying to connect dots with some nefarious end game--except the lines you are trying to connect do not exist. This is a hallmark of irresponsbility--the conclusion is made and then you go backfill in the most important part--why the conclusion you already arrived at is true. Predisposed to ignore truth only to focus on the pre-determined conclusion.

People presupposing that these trips to China are some sort of isolated and unique event are ignore the fact that a significant amount of high schools offer trips to study in Asia (China, Japan, etc). For example, multiple trips to China for high school students organized by prominent republicans: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...-president-xi-jinpings-invitation/ar-BB1htMzI.

Was Nixon a communist indoctrinated sleeper agent because he went to China? Is Donald Trump, the ONLY president who continued to do business with China while in office a communist?

There's another point you aren't noticing--Walz was a national guardsman for 24 years, reaching the highest NCO level in the army. You don't think the Army vetted this shit out?
You're talking to the wrong dude. I said I don't necessarily think he's some kind of spy.

I merely said taking 30+ trips to China, with kids, even on your honeymoon, is weird as ****.

Maybe not to you, I guess.

Was Nixon a communist indoctrinated sleeper agent because he went to China? Is Donald Trump, the ONLY president who continued to do business with China while in office, a communist?

Who are you arguing with dude? No one’s claiming he’s a sleeper agent. Just that he’s a Maoist. Which he is.

I promise you by the time I retire I will have contributed far more to SS and Medicare than I will ever take out.

They’ll probably be means testing it at that point as well.

She was a kind old lady. I never knew her politics because I never asked. How frequently do you ask your neighbors who they’re voting for?
FYI Medicare is already means tested. I am retired and my premiums are higher because of my income. My wife and I have a rule that we never discuss politics with our neighbors. We might form a different opinion of them if we knew their leanings in this cult era. Unfortunately there are too many in our community that don’t live by the same rule. And they are all in the cult and they are always preaching the virtues of Orange Jesus. We just change the subject gracefully or excuse ourselves.

You're talking to the wrong dude. I said I don't necessarily think he's some kind of spy.

I merely said taking 30+ trips to China, with kids, even on your honeymoon, is weird as ****.

Maybe not to you, I guess.
He's a Sinophile. Weird? I suppose. But no weirder than lots of other things. Like youth soccer.

He's a Sinophile. Weird? I suppose. But no weirder than lots of other things. Like youth soccer.
Even Chinese think they're weird. This Reddit guy nails it...

So one thing I noticed about sinophiles
中国生活 | Life in China

All in all I just find it unsettling and unnerving.
I ran into my fair share of them in China. I'm surprised that they are aware of all the crap that's going on in China but they still chose to be fascinated by my country and I'm even more surprised that the female types tend to outnumber the males by a ratio of 3:1 easily. I was expecting the nerdy kinda that got pushed around a lot back in US or Canada to develop an unhealthy obsession with China.
The really unsettling and unnerving part is that all of them and I mean 100% have some sort of mental condition. I mean clinical. Like if someone were male he would post a lot of really disturbing stuff like 100 pics of smiling into camera selfies. No it's not fast shutter cam, not time lapse, just the same selfie taken again and again and again. Or a female would storm out of a restaurant halfway into the conversation, absolutely no reason or rhyme, no triggering point. In these cases I learned later that they had been on medication for extensive periods of time.
I find it pretty freakin' insulting actually, that you need to actually be mentally unsound to like china.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
... taking 30+ trips to China, with kids, even on your honeymoon, is weird as ****.
I have been to China 3 times and ideally I would go a lot more. Pretty amazing country other than their politics. Mountains, georges, scenic valleys, the Giant Panda reserve, national parks, areas with wildlife found nowhere else in the world, the Great Wall, Shanghai is an amazing city, I have heard that Beijing is too. Train travel is advanced enough so you can get around OK, even between regions

Again, I hate their politics but yes I could play tourist often in China and not get bored and not be a spy. Not much different than taking 30 trips in the USA west of the Mississippi.

Plus I would guess that he had some government-related trips related to businesses in his state working with China

Reactions: Mark Milton
Even Chinese think they're weird. This Reddit guy nails it...

So one thing I noticed about sinophiles
中国生活 | Life in China

All in all I just find it unsettling and unnerving.
I ran into my fair share of them in China. I'm surprised that they are aware of all the crap that's going on in China but they still chose to be fascinated by my country and I'm even more surprised that the female types tend to outnumber the males by a ratio of 3:1 easily. I was expecting the nerdy kinda that got pushed around a lot back in US or Canada to develop an unhealthy obsession with China.
The really unsettling and unnerving part is that all of them and I mean 100% have some sort of mental condition. I mean clinical. Like if someone were male he would post a lot of really disturbing stuff like 100 pics of smiling into camera selfies. No it's not fast shutter cam, not time lapse, just the same selfie taken again and again and again. Or a female would storm out of a restaurant halfway into the conversation, absolutely no reason or rhyme, no triggering point. In these cases I learned later that they had been on medication for extensive periods of time.
I find it pretty freakin' insulting actually, that you need to actually be mentally unsound to like china.

You seriously think this person is from China? Have you ever communicated with anyone from China? If you had you’d know this is fake. Their grammar and English is awful. This post is too good to be from a real Chinese speaker. My wife has bought many things for her business directly from China. This is not the way they speak. This is just someone with an agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT