ADVERTISEMENT

Reality check. Even if Tom Crean is flat broke...

You might be surprised of some of the big ballers on this board.
They should get this swag...
th

You might be surprised of some of the big ballers on this board.
Yeah some people will do better than most but from an academic point of view this is all free cash flow as opposed to the present value of what regular folks are able to squirrel away after paying all the costs getting by month to month over a lifetime.

You need a different career.
Actually did the corporate world for 21 years after getting my MBA at Indiana. Chose to head to the beaches of the west coast rather than go back to Manhattan where I was for three years after undergrad. Quit my job (did not retire) in 2003 and have eeked out an existence with non-profit inner city kids programs and sailed on passenger sailing ships for the past 14 years. Crossed the Atlantic 14 times. Done the Panama Canal, the Suez Canal, Indian, Pacific, and Atlantic Ocean and North Sea. Sailed the South Pacific and Indian Ocean. Been everywhere in the Med and Caribbean. Spent two winters living on a Caribbean Island. Might do the Northwest Passage in September from the East Coast. Only time I have worn a suit is for each of my parent's funerals and I was able to do the hospice thing each time because of a flexible schedule. And yes the grass is alway greener on the other side. But I already have a new career.

Also - visited 47 different countries on 6 continents by sea since 2003.

One of the best trips was a Greek Island cruise where I was the only American crew and Brent Musberger was on board with his wife for 50th anniversary. Spent a few hours talking Indiana and Big 10 sports with him.

Actually did the corporate world for 21 years after getting my MBA at Indiana. Chose to head to the beaches of the west coast rather than go back to Manhattan where I was for three years after undergrad. Quit my job (did not retire) in 2003 and have eeked out an existence with non-profit inner city kids programs and sailed on passenger sailing ships for the past 14 years. Crossed the Atlantic 14 times. Done the Panama Canal, the Suez Canal, Indian, Pacific, and Atlantic Ocean and North Sea. Sailed the South Pacific and Indian Ocean. Been everywhere in the Med and Caribbean. Spent two winters living on a Caribbean Island. Might do the Northwest Passage in September from the East Coast. Only time I have worn a suit is for each of my parent's funerals and I was able to do the hospice thing each time because of a flexible schedule. And yes the grass is alway greener on the other side. But I already have a new career.

One of the best trips was a Greek Island cruise where I was the only American crew and Brent Musberger was on board with his wife for 50th anniversary. Spent a few hours talking Indiana and Big 10 sports with him.

Not bad.

Good for you

THAT sounds BAD ASS.........way, way way cool.

I've been a corporate guy for 27 years, and yearn for a change, but am to skared to make it......I SUCK :( .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT