ADVERTISEMENT

Ramping up. U.S. air strikes in Syria.

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
Strikes in response to attacks on U.S. troops.

War with Iran is imminent. You know this was bound to be the endgame.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
What was bound to be the endgame?
The MIC running the planet again...this is turning out great for them. Wonder who they are recruiting next...China?

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Last edited:
What was bound to be the endgame?
Engagement with Iran. Further attacks on U.S. bases and the Navy.

U.S. forces will take out Iranian military installations and, ultimately, nuclear production facilities.

Inevitability.

Engagement with Iran. Further attacks on U.S. bases and the Navy.

U.S. forces will take out Iranian military installations and, ultimately, nuclear production facilities.

Inevitability.
I don't understand your point. Are you saying Iran wanted this, and that was the endgame of their attacks? Or the US wanted this, and that's why we had troops there? Help a brother out.

I don't understand your point. Are you saying Iran wanted this, and that was the endgame of their attacks? Or the US wanted this, and that's why we had troops there? Help a brother out.
Iran has been the bad actor, paying for and abetting terrorism worldwide. At some point, they know we will respond and that they will destroy the Great Satan. Muslims worldwide will rise up and all that . . .

I don’t believe that we want this but our government and military would be negligent in their responsibility if the plans were/are not in place to end the Iranian regime.

Reactions: BradStevens
Seems more likely that we bomb/attack them in retaliation and then we exchange some harsh words and then rinse and repeat.

I don’t believe that we want this but our government and military would be negligent in their responsibility if the plans were/are not in place to end the Iranian regime.

Isn't that what Milley wanted all along?

Strikes in response to attacks on U.S. troops.

War with Iran is imminent. You know this was bound to be the endgame.
We hit a couple of warehouses which may not have even been in current use...

Not exactly the type of "message" I was hoping for...

This administration is self neutered when it comes to Iran... They're true believers in their own bullshit that they can negotiate with those murderous psychotics.

Reactions: Univee2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT