ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if you changed your party identification sometime in your lifetime.

You make my point.
If you say so. Pro[innocent]life isn't very catchy. ;)

In the other hand, a sizable percentage of the pro-lifers are also against capital punishment. Many Catholics have those positions. People make the mistake of thinking that a person that holds one position more common, or thought to be, on one side of the aisle that they hold all the more common positions on that side of the aisle. Happens here all the time here because we have a high percentage of rabid partisans who are prone to such thinking. They should caution themselves against it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing

It really boils down to "personhood", and not life in and of itself. It's both a scientific and philosophical question open to personal interpretation.

Personally, I think abortion should be fully legal until the stage when the fetus feels pain. (though the science isn't perfect) Beyond that, I'm not sure.

But innocent people have been executed.

Even if it's just one, you'd think the "pro-life" crowd would be strongly anti-death penalty instead of it's biggest cheerleaders.
Innocent lives are terminated in the womb.

You'd think the anti-death penalty crowd would be strongly against abortion instead of its biggest cheerleaders.

Innocent lives are terminated in the womb.

You'd think the anti-death penalty crowd would be strongly against abortion instead of its biggest cheerleaders.

Like I said, innocent people have been executed.

As far as abortion, I couldn't care less. The last thing this world needs is even more people their parents don't want/can't afford.

I've said it many times: the biggest fan of abortion is the Bible's God. If he doesn't care, why should we?

Also, that fetus gets a free pass to Eternal Disneyland, right?

Like I said, innocent people have been executed.

As far as abortion, I couldn't care less. The last thing this world needs is even more people their parents don't want/can't afford.

I've said it many times: the biggest fan of abortion is the Bible's God. If he doesn't care, why should we?

Also, that fetus gets a free pass to Eternal Disneyland, right?
So it's not about deaths of innocent lives for you. You couldn't care less about innocent lives. Got it, and moving on.

Why do you insist on bringing up God (in this case, yet again incorrectly).

How am I incorrect? It's a fact the Bible's God has no problem at all with abortion.

And why bring up God? Because the people that foam at the mouth the most with ABORTION IS EVIL are almost always hard-core "Christians."

How am I incorrect? It's a fact the Bible's God has no problem at all with abortion.

And why bring up God? Because the people that foam at the mouth the most with ABORTION IS EVIL are almost always hard-core "Christians."
Please, give me your biblical argument that God loves abortion. You are such a stark racing genius, I'm sure it will be brilliant.

Your religious argument means nothing to the people you are actually talking to. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Please, give me your biblical argument that God loves abortion. You are such a stark racing genius, I'm sure it will be brilliant.

Your religious argument means nothing to the people you are actually talking to. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Well, I don't know if Aloha is a Christian or not. Besides, as you've said before, this is a "public" board and you aren't the only ones I'm directing my comments to. So, get your panties out of your crack.

As far as God loving abortion, there are MILLIONS of women who actually get down on their knees and literally BEG God to have a baby.

They pray and pray and PRAY to get pregnant.

God ignores them and, instead, let's women get knocked up he KNOWS will abort it.

So, while he may not "love" abortion, he certainly doesn't give a crap if it happens when he gives the middle finger to the women who BEG him for an "innocent little baby" and, instead, let's women who will flush it down the toilet get knocked up.

So, again, if he doesn't care, why should we?

Plus, it's all part of "God's plan", right? And I thought "God's plan" was AWESOME, according to the Christians.

Well, I don't know if Aloha is a Christian or not. Besides, as you've said before, this is a "public" board and you aren't the only ones I'm directing my comments to. So, get your panties out of your crack.

As far as God loving abortion, there are MILLIONS of women who actually get down on their knees and literally BEG God to have a baby.

They pray and pray and PRAY to get pregnant.

God ignores them and, instead, let's women get knocked up he KNOWS will abort it.

So, while he may not "love" abortion, he certainly doesn't give a crap if it happens when he gives the middle finger to the women who BEG him for an "innocent little baby" and, instead, let's women who will flush it down the toilet get knocked up.

So, again, if he doesn't care, why should we?

Plus, it's all part of "God's plan", right? And I thought "God's plan" was AWESOME, according to the Christians.
That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

I didn't leave the party, per se, but the 3rd district is so gerrymandered that I've jumped in primaries to vote for sheriff, judges, ect. Democrats just don't run here anymore. It's pointless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT