ADVERTISEMENT

Question WR Coach

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
We have the ex WR coach from LSU & Dallas Cowboys. I fee like I rarely see him involved on sideline (or is he with Bell in press box?).

Camper is playing really well. Matthews pretty well too. Others have been good, but lot of drops too.

Any thoughts on his effectiveness yet?

Reactions: vesuvius13
We have the ex WR coach from LSU & Dallas Cowboys. I fee like I rarely see him involved on sideline (or is he with Bell in press box?).

Camper is playing really well. Matthews pretty well too. Others have been good, but lot of drops too.

Any thoughts on his effectiveness yet?
Better than last year. I fear Matthews may be lost again to injury.

While too many drops for sure by the WRs, this seems to be IU’s strongest position group. If they were 8’ tall they couldn’t catch some of CB’s passes. And there’s little time for them to get separation when the OL has the QB running for his life.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Our QB tends not to do them many favors, but they do seem to get open fairly consistently as a group.
Coby struggles with drops (as does Camper on occasion), it seems like, but I don't really have complaints here.

He is just a position coach I can’t get a good read in in games, as I don’t see him much on the sidelines on TV or in pressers. He has the coaching cred to seemingly be more involved. Maybe he is, was just seeing if anyone ese noticed he is a bit under the radar (to me anyway).

Reactions: IU73 and vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT