ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon worried RFK Jr. Will Siphon Votes Away From JFK Jr.

I'm seriously wondering about your reading comprehension. The article is among other things a resounding example exposing the lunacy of Qanon, or any other group of wackos who seriously believe a man who died over 25 yrs ago is a legitimate candidate for POTUS in 2024. While your buddy POS likely is not crazy enough to believe that JFK Jr is no longer around, he mainly seeks to exploit for his own gain people who are stupid enough to believe such nonsense. Likely around 25% of his twitter twats...

But ol" Pos is not totally berift of lunatic leanings himself. Did anyone ever even hear of him before he "discovered" Pizza gate? And what exactly is he famous for besides espousing conspiracy theories? What policies does he promote that would make the lives of average Americans better?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I guess so, if conspiracy theories are what you’re looking for. Just too bad we have enough crazies who occasionally take action on QAnon’s delusional messaging .
For sure. They have made our lives so much harder. Defunding cops. Bail projects. Contributing to inflation. Border crisis. Globally. Q is ruining this country. They are an enormous threat. On par with Bigfoot and killer bees.

Heading downtown tonight. Praying we are safe from Q 🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of willfully ignorant. Sorry but it‘s in the news often, stories, television, etc. Pretending like you’ve never heard of it doesn’t make it go away.
It’s in lefty news. I listen sometimes to conservative radio. They NEVER talk about it. They talk about Biden demented. The border open. The election was full of fraud. Trump is getting screwed. The cities are like escape from ny. We can’t give up our guns. Just whatever is bad exaggerated to the max is what they do. But again I only hear Q on this board. Oh and trannies. Conservative radio is VERY concerned about their proliferation

Last edited:
It’s in lefty news. I listen sometimes to conservative radio. They NEVER talk about it. They talk about Biden demented. The border open. The election was full of fraud. Trump is getting screwed. The cities are like escape from ny. We can’t give up our guns. Just whatever is bad exaggerated to the max is what they do. But again I only hear Q on this board. Oh and trannies. Conservative radio is VERY concerned about their proliferation
How does one go about joining the Qanon dream team? Asking for a friend.

Oh and trannies. Conservative radio is VERY concerned about their proliferation

Tudor Dixon was filling in for Clay & Buck today. It was all about the trannies. I couldn't deal with it and had to switch over to some lame ass NPR whiney shit.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
It’s just the same five or six things on a loop

Unfortunately, too often it's the same with NPR. I need to get familiar with how podcasts work so I can listen to something worthwhile while I'm driving around.

Unfortunately, too often it's the same with NPR. I need to get familiar with how podcasts work so I can listen to something worthwhile while I'm driving around.
Co-sign. Bc local sports radio is even worse. 8 consecutive hours week after week on how the cardinals should fill out their rotation. Mind-numbing

Co-sign. Bc local sports radio is even worse. 8 consecutive hours week after week on how the cardinals should fill out their rotation. Mind-numbing
UncleMark, you are an enigma. You speak geek computer people talk, yet can't figure out how to play a podcast.

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Speaking of willfully ignorant. Sorry but it‘s in the news often, stories, television, etc. Pretending like you’ve never heard of it doesn’t make it go away.
links to 'news', 'television', etc?

Well think about it - do you want your 2 year old son growing up to be a tranny? Or wanting to 'transition'?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT