ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue has almost a week off to prepare/rest up for IU

It’s a rivalry game - it’s always big for both programs so don’t kid yourself. As for the big program in the State you are lucky ND is down this year because both Butler and Indiana State are ahead of you right now!
Oh yea, those two programs are ahead and better than us. When I talk size it's just revenue, NIL, budget, fanbase, media coverage potential.

But don't kid yourself, IU annoys Purdue more than Purdue annoys IU. We don't chant about Purdue every game.

Oh yea, those two programs are ahead and better than us. When I talk size it's just revenue, NIL, budget, fanbase, media coverage potential.

But don't kid yourself, IU annoys Purdue more than Purdue annoys IU. We don't chant about Purdue every game.
Well if you think that is true I would respond I think Purdue’s current program is annoying IU much more lately

Well if you think that is true I would respond I think Purdue’s current program is annoying IU much more lately
You're good humor. Your program is not annoying to IU fan base. You seem to forget your history of choking in the NCAA's and losing the last two of three games to IU.

You can arbitrarily set as many games as you want - Let’s look at the past ten head to head for example - see it’s easy

You can arbitrarily set as many games as you want - Let’s look at the past ten head to head for example - see it’s easy
what brings you to this forum? I don't even get close enough to a PUke site to even sniff.. IH8PU was my user name back in the 90's but Peegs made me change it. You will kill us on Saturday so you should feel better.

We will unleash 40 minutes of soul crushing pressure. Purdue will be a spiritually devastated team after this game. Highlights will be shown on sports programs for a week of IU demoralizing PU.

I called the IU win over OSU by 2 so I was close. What is your prediction for the Purdue vs. IU @Mackey game on Saturday (H1/H2/F)?

Purdue: 46/43/89
Indiana: 27/39/66

I see it being a replay like in SSAH but with the crowd on Purdue's side that fuels them to jump out early. IU will try to mount a comeback but will have no answer for Purdue's inside game--even worse if Ware is out.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
since you grooved a fastball right down the center: Let me take a swing: it's way, WAY past time for Purdue to live up to their regular season hype and actually do something in the tournament as a 1 seed. So, if you were a 1 seed 2 years in a row and the probability is 40% you'd make a F4 in any given year, over 2 years that means you should make a F4 in one of them, right? Anything less than a Final 4 is a disappointment this year. That is a lot of pressure!

I agree. I think we all know this year is about March results for this team and Purdue.

I'm enjoying the journey, but we've been too many times on the wrong side of the percentages. We've earned the ridicule. We don't make it this year, and that narrative will only get further cemented (rightfully).

I don't want to fast-forward through the season, but I'm ready to find out what March will bring.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT