ADVERTISEMENT

Purdon't just lost Starting C, LB, and DT, RB1, and Brohmbardi is still the coach.

IU needs to play like they did the second half against MSU for the entire game. Coach Allen needs to switch up stunts to start getting to the QB as IU needs to apply pressure every play against PU.

I want the IU offense to emphasize Dexter's talent especially adding pass plays that he can have a high rate of success on. His running helps open up running lanes and if IU would use two RBs, they could provide more pass pro with Shivers. Misdirection on runs with Henderson and Lucas along with the threat of Shivers getting a seam would be a good move.

Yeah, they keep losing guys but somehow win most of their games, The best 4-7 team should be able to take down the worst 7-4 team to win our first bowl game since 1991. When we finish this ass-whoopin', I'm gonna sing Indinia, Our Indinia.

Last edited:
I read PUke's Coach said they would see if they could/how they practice and possible game time decisions.
He said mockabee in protocol. No idea on status. Mockabee had a tweet yesterday that implied good news. I'd expect him to play if he clears. He said Douglas is expected to play.

He did say Branson Deen is unlikely to play. Hartwig is out.

Brohm will play starters that haven't practiced all week. See Charlie Jones for details. I hope Mockabee plays. Without him, Purdue doesn't have a great run threat.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
Not really. He told us exactly what to expect. The only guy seemingly "up in the air" is mockabee. His situation has everything to do with a test and nothing to do with practice. He passes the test, he plays.
The need for testing makes it up in the air. Get out of the clouds.

I believe Purdue will load the box to shut down the runs, draws and options. This will also set up blitzes all designed to make IU throw the ball quickly and often.

The O-line will need to protect or it will be a long day.

Purdue running continues to get better but stopping Charlie Jones will be critical. Purdue's QB is not mobile so pressuring him usually won't yield large run games. But he is very effective in passing so if you don't get to him then that could yield big yardage.

Someone already said it, throw out the schedules and talent as this game is played on emotion--at leadt until one team dominates the other.

Sure, but I was pointing out the inaccuracies in your statement. And there has been indication that Mockabee is good to go.
"Indication" does not mean conclusive, so still up in the air. I could say there is a chance Cam Jones plays in the Bucket game, which also means it's up in the air. Nothing I stated coming from your HC was in error at the time he said it. Much was up in the air and time would tell.

"Indication" does not mean conclusive, so still up in the air. I could say there is a chance Cam Jones plays in the Bucket game, which also means it's up in the air. Nothing I stated coming from your HC was in error at the time he said it. Much was up in the air and time would tell.
Mockabee was the only player up in the air after Brohms press conference.

It’s just Brohmbardi playing head games with you. Don’t get all tangled up in the drama.

Which is funny, because I said what Brohm did. 1 player is up in the air, Brohms words, not mine. But apparently I'm incorrect, you just aren't sure how.
Yes correct, you are incorrect and can't articulate why you are not. GBI crap don't work over here.

How am I incorrect?
You are arguing on an IU board. That makes you wrong. Until we are allowed to voice our opinions on your closed board, I would appreciate you moving along. Go back and report what I just wrote. I was banned because of my username.

You are arguing on an IU board. That makes you wrong. Until we are allowed to voice our opinions on your closed board, I would appreciate you moving along. Go back and report what I just wrote. I was banned because of my username.
Purdue board is closed? Which one you talking about? Just didn't realize an iu board had anything to do with inaccuracies. I'd prefer accuracy vs the alternative.

Purdue board is closed? Which one you talking about? Just didn't realize an iu board had anything to do with inaccuracies. I'd prefer accuracy vs the alternative.
Are you still here? Yes closed. Does purdue have more than one message board?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT