ADVERTISEMENT

PU making it look easy

This is the same team that laid an egg and lost to Eastern Michigan. While the win is impressive that loss is equally unimpressive.

Reactions: Lillyr66
This is the same team that laid an egg and lost to Eastern Michigan. While the win is impressive that loss is equally unimpressive.

Very impressive win, nothing better than that stupid look on that Ahole Urban's face. Wonder if he will report this domestic beat down??

Not Boilers 87. 87!is a huge upgrade and actually wants to talk sports...just one sided.

Louisville has an over the top buyout hurdle to bring him in right now, No?
Petrino's buyout is 14 million and increases after this year. Brohm's is 6 mil but goes down. They also are paying off their previous athletic director and are fighting the 40 mil lawsuit filed by Petino. Papa John's is no longer a doner so that money is gone.
Several Louisville sources say nothing can be done at this time, hands are tied monetarily although the fans would obviously like to see it happen.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Petrino's buyout is 14 million and increases after this year. Brohm's is 6 mil but goes down. They also are paying off their previous athletic director and are fighting the 40 mil lawsuit filed by Petino. Papa John's is no longer a doner so that money is gone.
Several Louisville sources say nothing can be done at this time, hands are tied monetarily although the fans would obviously like to see it happen.

Anything is possible I suppose but the math isn't in their favor right now. If Brohm finishes the season strong he may be able to look past UL at a big program.

Anything is possible I suppose but the math isn't in their favor right now. If Brohm finishes the season strong he may be able to look past UL at a big program.
He won’t go back to Louisville any time soon. You can bank on that. Those who think he will are wrong.

He won’t go back to Louisville any time soon. You can bank on that. Those who think he will are wrong.
Actually, according to his sister, he would rather coach in the B1G as opposed to the ACC. Plus he is still close to Louisville where all of his and his wife's relatives live. He keeps saying he loves it at Purdue so we will see if that is just for recruiting purposes or if really big money will tempt him. But obviously he will have to keep producing for that to happen.

Reactions: Nieman
The thing that really disappoints me about the PUnwin is that the network didn't show nearly enough of those 20,000 bummed out Ohio fans. THAT never gets old.
I’ve seen you use this “20,000 OSU fans” statement several times. Just to set the record straight, there were less than half that number in attendance last night. If you are mathematically challenged, that is less than 10,000. Just thought I should clear that up.

Also, I was rooting for you guys to whip PSU. I thought you guys played a pretty good game and we’re closer than most expected. IU is making progress. A couple years ago this was a 73-0 type game. Now you are competitive, and had a punchers chance at winning. Good luck the rest of the way, except for the last game, of course.

I’ve seen you use this “20,000 OSU fans” statement several times. Just to set the record straight, there were less than half that number in attendance last night. If you are mathematically challenged, that is less than 10,000. Just thought I should clear that up.

Also, I was rooting for you guys to whip PSU. I thought you guys played a pretty good game and we’re closer than most expected. IU is making progress. A couple years ago this was a 73-0 type game. Now you are competitive, and had a punchers chance at winning. Good luck the rest of the way, except for the last game, of course.

Why did so many of you guys wear red?

The thing that bothered me the most was that our crowd was meager to start and gone very early. If we would have pulled out this game our fans would have missed a great comeback.

This thread didn't at all turn out the way the op wanted it to. Looks like he's spent the last 24 hours trying his best to save face and salvage what's left of this mess. #Courtsensestrong

Last edited:
This thread didn't at all turn out the way the op wanted it to. Looks like he's spent the last 24 hours trying his best to save face and salvage what's left of this mess. #Courtsensestrong

Want to wager? Oh..that's right, I forgot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT