ADVERTISEMENT

PSU kick is 3:30.

Actually, I think you beat me by seconds. Either way, we seem to be of the same mind. And we should really give it back to the guy who was using it. :)

Reactions: CC Mac
Good. I am in the Louisville market and the ABC affiliate refuses to show IU.
Isnt' that decision made higher up? Not sure but that is my understanding. Louisville is considered an ACC market area so they don't ordinarily show Big Ten games was my understanding. I would think that Channel 11 would televise an Indiana game if it was up to them. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Isnt' that decision made higher up? Not sure but that is my understanding. Louisville is considered an ACC market area so they don't ordinarily show Big Ten games was my understanding. I would think that Channel 11 would televise an Indiana game if it was up to them. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

They are part of the ACC network so they may be contractually bound to show them. I don't know, I emailed them about it and they never responded.

BTW, almost assuredly it will be ESPN. NCST/CLEM is the other game under consideration for the 3:30 ABC slot, and I’d wager that will end up on ABC.
IF IU beats Iowa and is 5-2 at home vs. Penn St, I predict ABC might give it the nod. Either way, great exposure for IU. And either way, I'll be LIVE to enjoy the festivities and hopefully the chance for an upset!

IF IU beats Iowa and is 5-2 at home vs. Penn St, I predict ABC might give it the nod. Either way, great exposure for IU. And either way, I'll be LIVE to enjoy the festivities and hopefully the chance for an upset!
Both NCST and CLEM are unbeaten and ranked, and they’re both off next week, so they’ll be guaranteed to be unbeaten and ranked.

They are part of the ACC network so they may be contractually bound to show them. I don't know, I emailed them about it and they never responded.
You are correct. Apparently they and WAVE split the ACC football package, according to the Raycom affiliate lists.

IND was on ABC three times last year (MICH/MSU/WIS)—if you remember seeing any of the three WHAS would’ve been the one carrying it unless you watched a stream.

You are correct. Apparently they and WAVE split the ACC football package, according to the Raycom affiliate lists.

IND was on ABC three times last year (MICH/MSU/WIS)—if you remember seeing any of the three WHAS would’ve been the one carrying it unless you watched a stream.

I was on the road for the MSU game so I'm not sure about that one. Pretty sure I had to watch the other 2 on the ESPN app.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT