ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for the WC

BradStevens

All-Big Ten
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2023
I didn’t see that in there. Think the study was just about psychopathic men using more hand gestures when they talk.
I read the article quickly, but it did mention within the article: "Other studies found that incarcerated psychopathic men tend to use higher number of hand gestures serving to break up communication, that psychopathic men in general tend to use more hand gestures compared to non-psychopathic individuals, and that they blinked more often."

I read the article quickly, but it did mention within the article: "Other studies found that incarcerated psychopathic men tend to use higher number of hand gestures serving to break up communication, that psychopathic men in general tend to use more hand gestures compared to non-psychopathic individuals, and that they blinked more often."
giphy.gif

You're assuming everything a psychopath was saying was a lie while moving their hands?

Speaking of I’m running around today buying Mother’s Day gifts for two exes for the kids. If a guy could get his dick any deeper in the dirt Id like to hear how

Did your daughter give you input? She’s almost old enough to be doing that. Minion would probably want to buy her a truck
yeah she knows what to get. for him i bought a wooden heart frame that he can paint with his picture inside. it's really nice and will great in his new family's house

• Sad
Reactions: larsIU
yeah she knows what to get. for him i bought a wooden heart frame that he can paint with his picture inside. it's really nice and will great in his new family's house
Yeah that’s what I figured, most girls are good at presents! Aw that’s sweet! He’s probably making her something at school too. I used to love our Mothers Day teas.

Daddy says Future pole dancer w/ a stay at home husband (no kids).
There used to be a little strip club in Wheatland Indiana called the satin lady. Probably the only strip joint within a 70 mile radius. The town had 3 businesses-the strip club, a gas station, and a church. and wouldn’t you know it, the church was located right next door to the strip club. They LITERALLY shared a lot.

The church folk put up a board fence between them but still, it was RIGHT THERE.

Anyway, I never frequented the place(I swear), but I always heard they had a reinforced stripper pole.

Which doesn’t say a lot about the ladies who worked there.

There used to be a little strip club in Wheatland Indiana called the satin lady. Probably the only strip joint within a 70 mile radius. The town had 3 businesses-the strip club, a gas station, and a church. and wouldn’t you know it, the church was located right next door to the strip club. They LITERALLY shared a lot.

The church folk put up a board fence between them but still, it was RIGHT THERE.

Anyway, I never frequented the place(I swear), but I always heard they had a reinforced stripper pole.

There was a liquor store across the street

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT