ADVERTISEMENT

Profanity warning

Why would Peegsters be swearing today? Not like the Colts got trounced and

Crean is getting lots of good press and compliments on his coaching!

Oh

The free board has folks comparing Troy Williams to Scottie Pippen....

and Grant Hill.

That's the most profane thing I've read on this board in the last 24 hours.

OK....

I'm trying to think of some profanity that would have gotten someone suspended NOW, but wouldn't have gotten them suspended, oh, say, 10 years ago?

I started to type a response to that thread then quit.

No point wasting my time banging my head against a wall. If someone is ready to put TW in the NBA Hall of Fame then that is their problem.

I'm curious who got the boot...

TMP would be an obvious choice, but my guess is this was football-related and he wouldn't get riled up about that. And most of the posters with short fuses who go nuclear over football are not Colts fans. C$ took a double whammy yesterday with a IU win and Colts drumming, but he'd be too drunk by the time Indy was dead to even correctly spell curse words if he were posting.

Who isn't present and accounted for right now? Moops? Warison? Better not be RF on the verge of 30k.

This post was edited on 1/19 12:11 PM by HA2740

Hello?

usability.jpg

Troy is a nice player, at times.....

but his game doesn't compare to those guys in any way. Those guys are uber skilled. Averaging 13 points in your sophomore year doesn't mean you play like he did.

How about that it's just bad English?

Become more creative in your use of words when you are not happy.

Ultimately, does it really matter?

Whether you call someone a d*** or a "pecker," you're still ultimately cursing in the same way. Why should one synonym be more acceptable than the other? Using "fake" or "creative" curse words is just a way we allow ourselves to get away with being jerks without having to own up to it.

Not saying that's necessarily what you're advocating, but that's what it sounds like.

goat

Unfortunately, it wasn't me. Of course, I try to be a role model

for you youngsters. vbg

Well done Peegs ...

Thanks for helping clean up this place.

You're the best !!

***edit***. Fortunately, it wasn't me.

From the Chronicles of McNuttz76, an X-Rated Copier Salesman:

I try to be a role model for you youngsters on the OTF.

However, it couldn't have been me that was banned....for I had the new temp over at the UPS Store on 25th Street bent over the brand new Xerox WorkCentre 6605N I had sold them. I like think she got the "extended customer service" package...wink wink. For my scrapbook, I copied her jiggling baby-feeders as I gave her the Stars and Stripes. An aside: I am avid scrapbooker. I am working on a new novel called "Gauntlet Scrapbooking" about a geriatric copier salesman who scrapbooks. It is a page turner.

Anyway, you louts, it could not have been me that got banned. I know where Peegs lives. He knows better.

Now would be a good time to insult Rangeline...

or post something really stupid, because he can't respond, as that would be an ill use of his 30,000 post.

That is a damn milestone, for sure.

How did you know some of this? I have placed wide format

machines with the owner in the past, but they weren't Xerox. Ironically, one of my former employers has placed Xerox with him.

I researched.

I did a business search in your community and guessed.

I am thinking twice about doing it again in the future because I don't want a "satire" backfiring and getting you into trouble.

Columbus is apparently a small town, especially when it comes to the OTF. No offense meant, btw.

Why yes it does

You can call,them a d***, or, say they are being passive aggressive in their retaliation and are no longer worth your time and effort.

Or something.

Yes, I agree.

There are alternatives to cursing. My point was that simply substituting different words for curses is not an alternative. It's just cursing that's not blocked by the censors.

I wasn't quite sure what you were going for in your post, is all.

goat

What's with the knob schlobbing?

Haven't seen such brown nosing since Dwight Schrute and Michael Scott.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT