ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: Minn vs IU

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Who you got? IU at -4.5 with an O/U of 143.5. And does X play and for how long? Here's my optimistic prediction...

Minn: 68
IU: 75

X will start and play with a chip on his shoulder. With that chip, he will have 12 pts, 2 reb, 4 asst, 5 TOs, and 0 GS (groin shots).

Tough one to predict. I say whoever wins it will not be more than by like 6.

IU...68
Minny...66

We overcome a couple scoring droughts to pull out a close one. We get the incredibly rare "Medium X" tonight...8-10 points, 3-4 assists, a few turnovers...no body part grabs.

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
Who you got? IU at -4.5 with an O/U of 143.5. And does X play and for how long? Here's my optimistic prediction...

X will start and play with a chip on his shoulder. With that chip, he will have 12 pts, 2 reb, 4 asst, 5 TOs, and 0 GS (groin shots).
wow. didnt even know IU played tonight. Ummm 73-70 Indiana.

Garcia could be a bit of a matchup problem for us. He's fairly effective as an outside/3pt shooter and can pull one of our bigs far away from the hole. Will be interesting to see who CMW matches him up with.

IU 73. Minny 66

IU has looked like a totally different team at home.

I'm admittedly still licking my wounds a bit from predicting that IU would win at Rutgers.

Maybe IU 75 Minn 69

IU plays its best game since Kansas.

IU 74
MN 62

Reactions: Epictetus

IU 73 Minn 65

Garcia could be a bit of a matchup problem for us. He's fairly effective as an outside/3pt shooter and can pull one of our bigs far away from the hole. Will be interesting to see who CMW matches him up with.

IU 73. Minny 66
Challenge Ware on Garcia and then back him up with Walker if he can't stay with him or gets in foul trouble and you have Reanu as a 3rd option. You never know who will step up on D. I still think the most impressive think Geronimo did was guard Luka Garza pretty effectively for stretches and I'd have never seen that coming.

IU by 9.

This is the next “get right game” with PU lurking, tired of every other game a get right game
IU 81-72

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT