ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: PU v IU

Dumb... Anyone that appreciates basketball ,recognizes the greatness of one of the toughest conferences year in and year out and winning those games and the championships within that conference. I mean winning most of those games is what even gets you into the NCAA tourney, so respect that.
respect and actual "national-level" accomplishments are 2 different things. You guys are a top 5 program right now and I think probably were when we beat you last year, and you're our rival to boot, so that sets the table for the students to storm the court. It doesn't mean you've done things that are seen as accomplishments nationally during that span. You've gotten beaten by some of the worst seeds possible over the last few years and not made a Final 4 since, what, 1980? I think your biggest claim to fame nationally in the last few years is almost beating UVA to get to a F4. You want recognition for the accomplishment of winning the conference that has been the butt of most national analyst's jokes for our ineptitude in the tournament over the last 2 decades, and even then with an unbalanced schedule? Do you have a straight face when you are typing that? You guys have a really good program and are at the best stretch your program has ever had, but you've got to at least make a F4 or two before you're going to be recognized as accomplishing much nationally.

Reactions: uncleter
IU - 73
PU - 81

That’s my guess. I just don’t see this team pulling it together. We have the talent, but not the constitution. I hope I am wrong and we pull this out. It’s just tough to be optimistic until this team shows more.

Dumb... Anyone that appreciates basketball ,recognizes the greatness of one of the toughest conferences year in and year out and winning those games and the championships within that conference. I mean winning most of those games is what even gets you into the NCAA tourney, so respect that.
Win something and then you will understand why your comment is dumb.

Biggest game of season today. Looking forward to seeing how IU come's out. So far, they have started strong at home in the BIG. Edey is going to eat, but KW and MR have to be smart and limit their fouls. Would love to see MR, TG, MM, and KW rain threes on the Baby Back Boiler B****es. Limit turnovers and don't be afraid to hit pull up jumpers before running out of real estate underneath the bucket, putting yourself in a situation to turn the ball over, get stuffed, or have no angle for a layup.

When the ball gets in the post KW and MR have to find the open man before being doubled. Have to have good passing out of the post.

No comment on X

we come out with a W 69-64

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
I think the Hoosiers win a close one in the Hall . Galloway , and X need to make it uncomfortable for the Boiler guards , and our bigs need to play close to even with Edy . In the end the team with the least turnovers wins . Because it’s at home that is why I think the Hoosiers pull out a W . I’m doing the Angola vs Dekalb game on WLKI radio tonite so I don’t get to see the game , thus I won’t be yelling at my TV . I’ll be checking the score during the breaks , and hoping for a win . Go Hooooooosiers .
well I missed that one big time . At least I didn’t have to watch it .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT