ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: PU v IU

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
PU currently at +9.5 with an O/U of 151.5. Get your Peacock subscription if you don’t have one. If your kid or someone you know is a college student, then you can get the $1.99 student rate.

Here’s my optimistic prediction:
PU 72
IU 75

Who ya got?

I'll be there loud and proud but don't believe they'll be able to repeat last year. Hope I'm wrong but I see it:
PU 78
IU 63

I'll gladly fry up some crow tomorrow if need be...

Neither. Won’t be a 13 point game either way. Not at assembly hall anyway.
Ok, we will see. If I said 74-71 one way or the other would that sit better with you?

I’m sticking to my guns. We either win or lose by 13. Heck, it’s just a message board, and I love playing the contrarian.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Good game for most of it...probably ugly and physical... Purdue is a better team, overall, and they end up beating us by 5-7 points in the end.

Probably 71-65 type score.

Hope I'm wrong...

• Sad
Reactions: kkott and Bill4411
I suspect Purdue will win this going away but because it's a home game, I would not be totally shocked if IU pulled it out. One things for sure, the Hall will be rocking early.

PU 69- IU 59

With the upcoming annual Kohl center debacle facing us later this week I’m going with my heart. IU 68-66 on a rebound bucket by KW at the buzzer

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman and kkott
Well, you haven't
Dumb... Anyone that appreciates basketball ,recognizes the greatness of one of the toughest conferences year in and year out and winning those games and the championships within that conference. I mean winning most of those games is what even gets you into the NCAA tourney, so respect that.

When Trey, XJ, Gunn, and Mgbako combine for 50 pts, 15 assists, 15 boards and 8 made 3s, it will be an auto win.

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
I think the Hoosiers win a close one in the Hall . Galloway , and X need to make it uncomfortable for the Boiler guards , and our bigs need to play close to even with Edy . In the end the team with the least turnovers wins . Because it’s at home that is why I think the Hoosiers pull out a W . I’m doing the Angola vs Dekalb game on WLKI radio tonite so I don’t get to see the game , thus I won’t be yelling at my TV . I’ll be checking the score during the breaks , and hoping for a win . Go Hooooooosiers .

G
Dumb... Anyone that appreciates basketball ,recognizes the greatness of one of the toughest conferences year in and year out and winning those games and the championships within that conference. I mean winning most of those games is what even gets you into the NCAA tourney, so respect that.
Great conference? Pffft. Were you alive the last time a Big team won the NCAA?

Read all of our posts. “Due” has zilch to do with who wins, simply the margin (for either team),
Gotcha.

I don't see either team winning by 13. Think the game plays out similar to the Kansas game. Hopefully this time the team has enough fuel left in the tank.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I predict my apps and drinks will be awesome.

Good luck to the Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

Outtahere

I have a call with Korea at 7, and 8 tonight. I was gonna get out of it and go, but I’m a wuss and the cold makes it an easy bail.

I hope you can pause peacock otherwise I’m gonna look even dumber than normal on zoom.

73-69 Hoosiers.

• Haha
I think if IU loses this one, it GREATLY diminishes their chances of dancing.
I said last week I felt our best shot at this point is winning the BTT which is not super hopeful for an IU fan, but yes, if we could beat PU and win one of the next 2, and finish with 13+ conference wins, I think we could earn an at large bid.

• Haha
G

Great conference? Pffft. Were you alive the last time a Big team won the NCAA?
I'm on the path of the people sayers every year saying how well the big ten is with beating each other up , then they can't finish in the big dance, but through the season big ten is pretty good most years. Old enough to have watched Iu win their last championship in 87 with my grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT