ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS Debate: Prediction

...Trump is sometimes immoral. Biden is always amoral....
Wouldn't have to read any more of your post to know you are full of ....

Which one cheated on all his wives? Trump
Which one never cheated on either wife? Biden

Which one bragged of sexual assault? Trump

Which one buried an ex wife at a golf course for a tax break? Trump

Which one refused to pay contractors? Trump

Which one had a fake university shutdown for scamming students? Trump

Which one had a charity shutdown because it was a scam? Trump

Which one refused to return classified documents? Trump

Which one tried to steal an election? Trump

Which one paid prostitutes for sex and pretended it was a legal expense? Trump

Which one grifted off an edited version of the Bible? Trump

Which one had tons of women accuse him of sexual assault? Trump

Fine, you don't like biden's policies but anyone that thinks Biden is the immoral one in this comparison is an idiot

Last edited:

Which on tried to steal an election? Trump

which one paid prostitutes for sex and pretended it was a legal expense? Trump

Which one gifted off an edited version of the Bible? Trump

Fine, you don't like biden's policies but anyone that thinks Biden is the immoral one in this comparison is an idiot
Wrong.

Now which candidate never molested his own daughter?

Wait, the Trumpers insisted that we just could believe a single word coming from Trump's fixer, Michael Cohen, since he was a criminal

Now the Trumpers insist that we must believe Jill's ex-husbands story, a guy who went through a messy divorce (she wanted a share of the bar he owned), then was convicted of felony fraud charges, then was convicted for passing bad checks, and who is now trying to cash in by writing a book.

Which one tried to steal an election? Trump

Which one paid prostitutes for sex and pretended it was a legal expense? Trump

Which one grifted off an edited version of the Bible? Trump

It's amazing to me that all of this is relatively common knowledge or at least easily discoverable/verifiable. There is absolutely nothing that points to him having any interest whatsoever in improving the lives of everyday Americans. And he essentially tells people this everyday.

It's amazing to me that all of this is relatively common knowledge or at least easily discoverable/verifiable. There is absolutely nothing that points to him having any interest whatsoever in improving the lives of everyday Americans. And he essentially tells people this everyday.
The other crazy thing is that the Trumpers claim Biden is senile, has dementia, is incompetent, drifts off into space, can't do anything and then say they're voting for Trump because they fear Biden will implement "progressive" policies.

They can't make up their minds whether Biden is functional or not.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Biden's greatest strength is his will to power. Trump is sometimes immoral. Biden is always amoral. Biden literally does not care that his policies have been so destructive to so many different people. Do you think he has lost a minute of sleep about the Lincoln Riley's of the world? How could any elderly, declining presidential candidate pick Kamala Harris as his VP? There is a simple answer. He does not give a shit, That's why Biden is and has always been a much bigger 'threat to democracy' than Trump.
Whatever do you mean?

Whatever do you mean?

iu

iu

Just in case you forgot what real treason looked like.

....There is absolutely nothing that points to him having any interest whatsoever in improving the lives of everyday Americans. And he essentially tells people this everyday.
that's what gets me, the "man of the people" persona

When do you think was the last time he...
-shopped for groceries
-changed his oil
-aired up a tire
-mowed a lawn
-drove his own car
-rode a bike
-cooked a meal
-used a screwdriver
-planted anything

and 1000 other things that you and I do but a mega millionaire born with a silver spoon in his mouth never even THINKs about doing.

He won't even take a dump unless the toilet lid is decorated with gold leaf.

-shopped for groceries
-changed his oil
-aired up a tire
-mowed a lawn
-drove his own car
-rode a bike
-cooked a meal
-used a screwdriver
-planted anything

and 1000 other things that you and I do but a mega millionaire born with a silver spoon in his mouth never even THINKs about doing.

He literally said recently that he doesn't care about voters...just their votes.

Wait, the Trumpers insisted that we just could believe a single word coming from Trump's fixer, Michael Cohen, since he was a criminal

Now the Trumpers insist that we must believe Jill's ex-husbands story, a guy who went through a messy divorce (she wanted a share of the bar he owned), then was convicted of felony fraud charges, then was convicted for passing bad checks, and who is now trying to cash in by writing a book.
Yes

-shopped for groceries
-changed his oil
-aired up a tire
-mowed a lawn
-drove his own car
-rode a bike
-cooked a meal
-used a screwdriver
-planted anything

He planted his ex wife on a golf course.

I’ll list two. Tax cuts improve the lives of everyday Americans. Cutting regulations does as well. It’s just every other Republican could accomplish those things as well.

The other crazy thing is that the Trumpers claim Biden is senile, has dementia, is incompetent, drifts off into space, can't do anything and then say they're voting for Trump because they fear Biden will implement "progressive" policies.

They can't make up their minds whether Biden is functional or not.

Biden's not implementing anything. He is incapable of speaking two consecutive error-free sentences. His handlers are running the government. He is being told what to say, to whom, and when to say it, Biden has determined that letting the wokesters run the show is the path of least resistance. As long as he gets his 10 hours of rest per day he's content.

Biden's not implementing anything. He is incapable of speaking two consecutive error-free sentences. His handlers are running the government. He is being told what to say, to whom, and when to say it, Biden has determined that letting the wokesters run the show is the path of least resistance. As long as he gets his 10 hours of rest per day he's content.

are you on drugs?

Biden has determined that letting the wokesters run the show is the path of least resistance.
I'm not one of them, but the progressives have just about "had it" with Biden. My daughter is a progressive. She has always claimed Biden to be "Trump Lite". For someone who is supposedly asleep and supposedly a puppet of the progressives, he seems to regularly give them a gool ole stiff-arm.

He was supposed to do their bidding. but...

He has built a drill-baby-drill administration, producing more oil than any nation on Earth has ever produced
He has eased off on emission and fuel efficiency guidelines
He has ended the asylum option for refugees.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I'm not one of them, but the progressives have just about "had it" with Biden. My daughter is a progressive. She has always claimed Biden to be "Trump Lite". For someone who is supposedly asleep and supposedly a puppet of the progressives, he seems to regularly give them a gool ole stiff-arm.

He was supposed to do their bidding. but...

He has built a drill-baby-drill administration, producing more oil than any nation on Earth has ever produced
He has eased off on emission and fuel efficiency guidelines
He has ended the asylum option for refugees.

that sounds way too progressive. lol

GD, Joe had his people give Jill’s ex the full Trump treatment.
The man and his swamp assess have no level they won’t stoop to in their corruption.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT