ADVERTISEMENT

POTFB

that is all
You might want to see a doctor. Tastes like you're dropping sugar in your urine.
If you need a pot to piss in, Home Depot has a sale. This must be a great day, because I just got pissed on by an IU fan and I'm not mad. You're good people.
Happy Easter! I gotta put my shades on. Did you hear PURDUE made the Final 4?
Google it!1

• Haha
Reactions: kkott and TMA62
You might want to see a doctor. Tastes like you're dropping sugar in your urine.
If you need a pot to piss in, Home Depot has a sale. This must be a great day, because I just got pissed on by an IU fan and I'm not mad. You're good people.
Google it!1
Imagine making your first final four in 44 years and the first thing you think about is visiting IU’s rivals site. You must not have any friends.

Tastes like you're dropping sugar in your urine.

K1YQ.gif

Google it!1
I just googled and came up with 3 FF appearances in Purdoo history while our Hoosiers have 8! So whats yer point purdooshbag? Btw as of now we STILL have 5 more banners than you so, you know…stfu!

• Love
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I just googled and came up with 3 FF appearances in Purdoo history while our Hoosiers have 8! So whats yer point purdooshbag? Btw as of now we STILL have 5 more banners than you so, you know…stfu!
Yeah, I wish we sucked now but were good 40 years ago. So jealous. Have a good soccer season.

Reactions: PurdueSteve
His point, like the rest of them, is that he wants your respect and approval. He wants you to like him.

Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.
I have lurked here for quite a while. I recall very clearly you posting that Purdue would NEVER make a Final Four. Someone posted that you could never make a prediction of the future like that with certainty and you made fun of that. I guess that you were very, very wrong.

I have lurked here for quite a while. I recall very clearly you posting that Purdue would NEVER make a Final Four. Someone posted that you could never make a prediction of the future like that with certainty and you made fun of that. I guess that you were very, very wrong.
PU is 1 for 44: I'm way more right than I was wrong.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.

You just sit here and keep talking about FDU all year. I blame you. Bad mojo man.

Wonder if some of the rest of us on here can at least acknowledge Painter for being a good coach and winning the right way. Clearly, Purdue sticking with him through a few rough seasons and not overreacting to one or two bad NCAA loses was the right move.

Tip my hat to their program.

Last edited:
I want Purdue to win it all for one reason and one reason only. (Or two.) It'll make Indiana the butt of thousands of embarrassing jokes. Which will sting more because they'll all have that kernel of truth.

That's the only thing I see getting Whitten and Dolson off their rear ends. Embarrassment for their role in squandering a legacy.

So, go Purdue. I want our Hoosiers back!

(The other slight reason is, at least they're in the state of Indiana.)

Tip of the hat to Edey for giving part of his net to Keady after cutting it down….class
Great kid and he has worked extremely hard and improved a ton... and I still just hate to watch him play because of how the game gets called.

NC State could give Purdue some trouble... if Burns can stay on the floor, but I fully expect he'll have 2 fouls in 5 minutes and will be in foul trouble the rest of the game, as will Middelbrooks and Edey will probably skate through the entire game with 1 foul.

Last edited:
I admitted I was 2% wrong. I honestly didn't think I would see a PU FF in my lifetime.
That is a truly weak response, I honestly expected better. The simple fact is that "never" means not ever. That means zero times. The event that will "never occur" doesn't occur, but it did. That means that your repeated prediction of "never" is 100% wrong and everyone reading this thread knows it because that is the English language. In math, that is called a Proof by Negation.

While I believe that you may not have expected to see a Purdue Final Four in your lifetime as true, your prediction of it not occurring remains 100% wrong and trying to weasel out of acknowledging that says a lot about you. And everybody in this thread can see that.

I recently watched the film "Casablanca". In it, Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) tells Ilsa Lazlo (Ingrid Bergman) that "...we'll always have Paris..." Well, on the positive side, as others have pointed out, you'll always have FDU.

Last edited:
I want Purdue to win it all for one reason and one reason only. (Or two.) It'll make Indiana the butt of thousands of embarrassing jokes. Which will sting more because they'll all have that kernel of truth.

That's the only thing I see getting Whitten and Dolson off their rear ends. Embarrassment for their role in squandering a legacy.

So, go Purdue. I want our Hoosiers back!

(The other slight reason is, at least they're in the state of Indiana.)
How would 5:1 be the butt of any joke?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT