ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Fascist vs Progressive

Would you vote for a fascist or progressive for POTUS?

• Fascist

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Progressive

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
1. Thank you. The crime stats are all horseshit. What we do know is that there are a significant # of people who are dead or maimed because the Dems have refused to enforce the law and/or have bent the law to achieve their objectives. In a perfect world Joe and Kam would have to legally answer for them. And for tens of thousands of fentanyl ODs.

2. Any significant decrease in border crossings and crime in the last 6 months serve to point out that Joe and Kam knowingly and intentionally put the nation and its citizens to the screws for 3 1/2 years to advance their political agenda. They can go to Hell.

3. The inflation they created is now built into the economic system. Sick joke to have called it the Inflation Reduction Act. A devious woke pork-filled monstrosity.

Perfectly stated.

Freudian slip?
No, not at all. The question is whether you would vote for a "fascist" or "progressive" for POTUS. My definition of fascism is Hitler/Mussolini. I am not voting for that. I was getting called a fascist for my views when I was voting for Bush, Romney, and McCain. If those guys fall under the questioner's definition of fascism then I guess I am voting for the fascist.

I think people who throw that term around don't even know WTF it means half the time.

What up big Willy? I read the other day Trump is doing much better with black males and thought about you. I assumed you joined team MAGA and are now voting for Trump. It's great to have you on the bandwagon.
you thought wrong, they r entitled to their voting choice. It is not mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT