ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay @ Bloomington just announced...

Just drove past the Game Day set. Cranes erecting the last of the stage. "Stanford Steve" was on stage, unfortunately I forgot his name at the time. Would have yelled at him if he had a betting tip for me this weekend. Would post pics but can't get them off my phone to our website. Give me a break I just turned 61. Go Hoosiers!

Just drove past the Game Day set. Cranes erecting the last of the stage. "Stanford Steve" was on stage, unfortunately I forgot his name at the time. Would have yelled at him if he had a betting tip for me this weekend. Would post pics but can't get them off my phone to our website. Give me a break I just turned 61. Go Hoosiers!
Is the stage on the grass lot or is it essentially in the same spot it as Big Noon was?

Yeah but you couldn’t have done the Cig picture on a red towel. It will still look cool if everyone is in red with white towels.
The student section looked awesome last week with the white "Study Later" towels swinging around on a sea of red!! I wished they had done that for the whole stadium (or tell everyone to bring a white towel).

Then, I saw the same McAfee segment with the towels being laid out on the seats today. It should be goosebump-inducing tomorrow. I was so amped up all of last week before the Neb game; I was not quite as amped this past week .... until now. I cannot f&*%ing wait!!!!

{[ BTW, let's start another argument ... what should the towels be called? Hoosier Hankies?? ]}

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT