ADVERTISEMENT

Patriot Front March in Nashville

There are a lot of people who consider the PF to be a fed op.
I don’t know if it’s a Fed thing. Maybe it is. But there’s nothing to indicate so.

But one thing I do find curious is that we don’t seem to know anything about any of the individuals in this group. Or, at least, I don’t. Maybe it’s been published elsewhere and I haven’t seen it.

People should make an effort to unmask and identify them, IMO.

I don’t know if it’s a Fed thing. Maybe it is. But there’s nothing to indicate so.

But one thing I do find curious is that we don’t seem to know anything about any of the individuals in this group. Or, at least, I don’t. Maybe it’s been published elsewhere and I haven’t seen it.

People should make an effort to unmask and identify them, IMO.
Are they accused of criminal activity? If some are CI's , one must understand that CI's in some instances commit crimes which are allowed by their handlers.

All of the so-called Patriot groups seem to be infiltrated at this point. Tarrio, of Proud Boys, has been reported to have been a CI for quite some time before becoming a public figure.

Last edited:
Are they accused of criminal activity? If some are CI's , one must understand that CI's in some instances commit crimes which are allowed by their handlers.

All of the so-called Patriot groups seem to be infiltrated at this point. Tarrio, of Proud Boys, has been reported to have been a CI for quite some time before becoming a public figure.
You don't know who to trust at your meetings these days, amiright?

It would help if they didn’t make it so obvious it is an FBI op

And when it is that obvious, they further dig a hole by putting “abolish FBI” on a megaphone for a staged photo op so that low IQ people fall for it

When you are relying solely upon Russian propaganda generated by their 4-6 million twitter bots; Russia's scores of faux websites pretending to be local newspapers, you can believe anything you want.

No offense, but the irony of your comment that "[a]nd when it is that obvious, they further dig a hole by putting “abolish FBI” on a megaphone for a staged photo op so that low IQ people fall for it", certainly isn't lost on me.....

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who consider the PF to be a fed op.
"a lot".....whatever that means. Less than 90% twitter bots maybe?

A lot of people don't believe we landed on the moon. A lot of people think aliens built the pyramids. A lot of people think think the earth is flat. A lot of people think the Titanic didn't sink. A lot of people think lizard aliens are on the planet. Are you a lizard alien believer Mas-sa-suta? I feel like you are right up there....Do you have a Jim Marrs t'shirt on at the moment?

And when it is that obvious, they further dig a hole by putting “abolish FBI” on a megaphone for a staged photo op so that low IQ people fall for it

Weird how the Idaho papers cover this event remarkably different than RT news and the army of russian twitter bots:

LOL
MAGA fans convinced patriot march was an FBI op ... because none of them were obese!

Weird how the Idaho papers cover this event remarkably different than RT news and the army of russian twitter bots:

That article doesn’t make the fbi look good, that’s for sure. According to that, the fbi took evidence in the form of cellphones and then refused to give them back.

Thats part of the reason Rousseau’s case was dropped.

That article doesn’t make the fbi look good, that’s for sure. According to that, the fbi took evidence in the form of cellphones and then refused to give them back.

Thats part of the reason Rousseau’s case was dropped.
The police gave the phone to the FBI rather than giving the FBI the cloned version. That's on the local police force/prosecutors. Rookie mistake by the prosecutors. Sure, the prosecutors said the FBI wasn't cooperating--they had to because the police had already handed all 37 devices over to the FBI, before a sealed federal warrant had been signed.

Man that is one low budget crew. Rolling up in a uhaul and then if you are going to have uniforms they should actually match. Masks were a good idea
I mean, let's not be too critical of these dudes. The fashion sense isn't too far off: cargo pants have made a huge comeback; khaki and navy blue is a classic color combo, never out of style; and workwear boots, while a little last decade with the workwear revolution in men's fashion, still provide a utilitarian, yet refined option for casual footwear (and maybe an extra inch of height for those on the shorter side).

The white balaclava style mask, though, doesn't fit too well--I'd have opted for a more subtle and refined over-ear mask with their logo on the front to up the branding game while providing more visual interest for the face.

On a side note: why do a few dozen dopes marching merit a news article? Let them fade into obscurity if you don't like their politics.

I mean, let's not be too critical of these dudes. The fashion sense isn't too far off: cargo pants have made a huge comeback; khaki and navy blue is a classic color combo, never out of style; and workwear boots, while a little last decade with the workwear revolution in men's fashion, still provide a utilitarian, yet refined option for casual footwear (and maybe an extra inch of height for those on the shorter side).

The white balaclava style mask, though, doesn't fit too well--I'd have opted for a more subtle and refined over-ear mask with their logo on the front to up the branding game while providing more visual interest for the face.

On a side note: why do a few dozen dopes marching merit a news article? Let them fade into obscurity if you don't like their politics.
Right, it isn't like they were 50 years old and wearing khakis, air jordans and a sweatshirt whilst coaching the US Mens National team....

Right, it isn't like they were 50 years old and wearing khakis, air jordans and a sweatshirt whilst coaching the US Mens National team....
Season 9 Andy GIF by The Office

Did they not give the police/prosecutors the digital imaging they asked for? The prosecutors asked the digital imaging
Said they got a cloned version but the defense said it was wildly incomplete. They asked for the actual phones and the fbi refused. Thats why the charges were dropped in 2 of the cases.

Interestingly, the fbi took 37 phones and refused to return any of them, yet only 2 cases were dropped.

Difference in the quality of the defense attorneys?

Reactions: DANC

Bunch of wives at home talkin to their girlfriends. Yeah it’s beautiful out. I’m thinking we’re going to take the kids to the farmers market then maybe out to lunch.
Down comes Keith in his mask and khakis. Oh fck no

When you are relying solely upon Russian propaganda generated by their 4-6 million twitter bots; Russia's scores of faux websites pretending to be local newspapers, you can believe anything you want.

No offense, but the irony of your comment that "[a]nd when it is that obvious, they further dig a hole by putting “abolish FBI” on a megaphone for a staged photo op so that low IQ people fall for it", certainly isn't lost on me.....
How did the Russians make those photos?

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
"a lot".....whatever that means. Less than 90% twitter bots maybe?

A lot of people don't believe we landed on the moon. A lot of people think aliens built the pyramids. A lot of people think think the earth is flat. A lot of people think the Titanic didn't sink. A lot of people think lizard aliens are on the planet. Are you a lizard alien believer Mas-sa-suta? I feel like you are right up there....Do you have a Jim Marrs t'shirt on at the moment?

A lot of people think the FBI is not corrupt.

Said they got a cloned version but the defense said it was wildly incomplete. They asked for the actual phones and the fbi refused. Thats why the charges were dropped in 2 of the cases.

Interestingly, the fbi took 37 phones and refused to return any of them, yet only 2 cases were dropped.

Difference in the quality of the defense attorneys?
It wasn't just the cell phone records. It was how the prosecutors handle the discovery--very poorly:

"Yet the frustration in courtrooms over the prosecution’s approach was building. Court transcripts show a litany of complaints from several judges: Prosecutors had released evidence to the defense in “drips and drabs.” Filings were coming in late. Necessary objections weren’t being properly filed. Court orders to disclose weren’t being followed. The city would claim they’d turned over everything, only to announce they found more they needed to turn over (emphasis added).

Finally, one judge had had enough.

“I have never, in my 10 years, seen anything that even approaches this level of failure to properly disclose evidence,” Randles said, according to court transcripts.

In August, he dismissed the case against one Patriot Front defendant, Richard Jessop of Idaho. In November, Judge Cafferty followed suit, dismissing the case against Rousseau.

How did the Russians make those photos?
I mean I can't believe how stupid this is. So just for starters, this is an event that happened in Idaho. Or, if you are referring to Zeke's link, it happened in Nashville. Oddly enough all the cars in the lower photo that states "AT LEAST CHANGE THE UNIFORM" have California license plates...... Weird. That's just for starters but it would seem me that your twitter source of Yelisaveta Petrov, who was "born in russia. Moved to Ukraine at age 21 then moved to the US where I became a US citizen in 1996", might not be a great source. Just an easy check through various search engines, and not surprisingly, there is no one in the united states under that name... In addition, this fine upstanding Ms. Petrov made 32 posts on just July 5 alone. 49 posts on on July 3. From June 3, 2024 to the current date, "she" has made 2400 plus posts. Totally normal. My favorite, apart from supporting Putin's special, special military action, include his beauty: "Regardless of what the Democrats and neocons want to lie about, Putin and Russia do not want to tackle Europe. They took back Crimea, which has 90% of its citizens who consider themselves Russian, and which belongs to Russia and that's where it ends." Totally normal behavior if you are a twitter bot. Of course that misses the larger issue, which is every person living in Crimea was forced to have Russian Citizenship, and the ones that didn't were automatically given passports and citizenship with Russia.

Also, it was the local police who made the arrests-- not the FBI.

I mean we could on and on and on.

Last edited:
Oh man! I was in Nashville the week before. I would of loved to see that show while hanging out at the Dispensary trailer on Broadway. I wouldn't put anything by this evil Joe Biden regime in an attempt to stir up fear.

Maybe these folks were immigrants displaced from the border by the Biden regime. Rather than secretly place them somewhere, he uses them to stir up fear of white nationalist terrorists. Hence the masks.

Oh man! I was in Nashville the week before. I would of loved to see that show while hanging out at the Dispensary trailer on Broadway. I wouldn't put anything by this evil Joe Biden regime in an attempt to stir up fear.

Maybe these folks were immigrants displaced from the border by the Biden regime. Rather than secretly place them somewhere, he uses them to stir up fear of white nationalist terrorists. Hence the masks.
100% agree with you. There is a high probability that Biden sent out pamphlets to most of Mexico and Central America urging all native peoples there to "come to America and get a free citizenship and the right to vote blue by dressing up as white nationalists, wear masks and pretend to get arrested." Yes, I think that is as close to a near certainty as anything. I think you guys are really on to something. I think you can explain their pale skin by simply stating the obvious--Joe Biden hired plastic surgeons to dye their typical brownish skin to Caucasian. We already can make an educated guess that Biden, in the depth of his evil genius, knew that these illegal immigrants couldn't speak a lick of English so DARPA equipped each of these immigrants with an English speaking voicebox amplified by the latest sound technology, to issue all those typical white nationalist sayings.

Exceptional post.

I mean I can't believe how stupid this is. So just for starters, this is an event that happened in Idaho. Oddly enough all the cars in the lower photo that states "AT LEAST CHANGE THE UNIFORM" have California license plates...... That's just for starters but it would seem me that your twitter source of Yelisaveta Petrov, who was "born in russia. Moved to Ukraine at age 21 then moved to the US where I became a US citizen in 1996", might not be a great source. Just an easy check through various search engines, not surprisingly, there is no one n the united states under that name... In addition, this fine upstanding Ms. Petrov made 32 posts on just July 5 alone. 49 posts on on July 3, including this beauty: "Regardless of what the Democrats and neocons want to lie about, Putin and Russia do not want to tackle Europe. They took back Crimea, which has 90% of its citizens who consider themselves Russian, and which belongs to Russia and that's where it ends." Totally normal behavior if you are a twitter bot.

From June 3, 2024 to the current date, "she" has made 2400 plus posts. Totally normal..

I mean we could on and on and on
As you stumble around, keep in mind the raft of 'expert' commentary from the notorious grifter Morris Dee's Southern Poverty Law Center.

You shouldn't sling ad hominem and ad absurdem fallacies at ANY source of reporting or the subject being discussed, which was the contention of Fed agents and/or Confidential Informants instigating the PF activity, and rely on Dee's racial scam organization.

As you stumble around, keep in mind the raft of 'expert' commentary from the notorious grifter Morris Dee's Southern Poverty Law Center.

You shouldn't sling ad hominem and ad absurdem fallacies at ANY source of reporting or the subject being discussed, which was the contention of Fed agents and/or Confidential Informants instigating the PF activity, and rely on Dee's racial scam organization.
It’s hard to have an intellectual discussion with people who’ve been so conditioned to go to Red Herrings when facing a counterpoint. But hey, the “soviets” didn’t dumb down our education system via surrogates such as John Dewey or anything

So just babblespeak from you then is it. Well, you are consistent. You always have a bogeyman hiding in your closet don't you?

I couldn't have possibly given more facts, but per usual, you have ignored them. Hard to have an ad hominem attack on a twitter bot....I will borrow your words: "Sorry the hurty words made you sad"....

It’s hard to have an intellectual discussion with people who’ve been so conditioned to go to Red Herrings when facing a counterpoint. But hey, the “soviets” didn’t dumb down our education system via surrogates such as John Dewey or anything
There is nothing you two bumblers have ever written that qualifies as intellectual. Just babble nonsense. Go explain to me why you referenced a photograph of an FBI raid in California and called it a raid in Nashville or Idaho?

So just babblespeak from you then is it. Well, you are consistent. You always have a bogeyman hiding in your closet don't you?

I couldn't have possibly given more facts, but per usual, you have ignored them. Hard to have an ad hominem attack on a twitter bot....I will borrow your words: "Sorry the hurty words made you sad"....
I'm not the sad one on this site, or apparently the sorry one either.

There is nothing you two bumblers have ever written that qualifies as intellectual. Just babble nonsense. Go explain to me why you referenced a photograph of an FBI raid in California and called it a raid in Nashville or Idaho?
The dude thinks the long sleeve blue jackets the PF wears as their uniform and the short sleeve t-shirts the FBI wears are the same! There’s nothing intellectual about him. Mas spreads so much Russian propaganda I suspect he may be a Russian operative.

Last edited:
I mean I can't believe how stupid this is. So just for starters, this is an event that happened in Idaho. Or, if you are referring to Zeke's link, it happened in Nashville. Oddly enough all the cars in the lower photo that states "AT LEAST CHANGE THE UNIFORM" have California license plates...... Weird. That's just for starters but it would seem me that your twitter source of Yelisaveta Petrov, who was "born in russia. Moved to Ukraine at age 21 then moved to the US where I became a US citizen in 1996", might not be a great source. Just an easy check through various search engines, and not surprisingly, there is no one in the united states under that name... In addition, this fine upstanding Ms. Petrov made 32 posts on just July 5 alone. 49 posts on on July 3. From June 3, 2024 to the current date, "she" has made 2400 plus posts. Totally normal. My favorite, apart from supporting Putin's special, special military action, include his beauty: "Regardless of what the Democrats and neocons want to lie about, Putin and Russia do not want to tackle Europe. They took back Crimea, which has 90% of its citizens who consider themselves Russian, and which belongs to Russia and that's where it ends." Totally normal behavior if you are a twitter bot. Of course that misses the larger issue, which is every person living in Crimea was forced to have Russian Citizenship, and the ones that didn't were automatically given passports and citizenship with Russia.

I mean we could on and on and on.
Dumb. Unbelievable dumb

Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT