ADVERTISEMENT

Path to 6: Rutgers, MSU, Purdue

Pretty safe assumption Gilligan
Not necessarily. Purdue wasn't a bad team in 2020, just quit playing once the wheels fell off. If the refs don't take the Minnesota win away, Purdue starts 3-0. At that point, who knows what happens. So it's hard to say which Purdue team would have shown up to the iu game. Plus, you can never assume a win in a rivalry game.

This is dumber than your Purdue doesn't have grass on their field and it's unsafe argument even though the injury data doesn't back you up and the rye grass doesn't agree with you.

C’mon.

You are better than that. That’s a cop out.

Well… that and much better coaching from the head guy.
As much as this is painful to say, Allen had his one flukey win against Brohm in 2019 with one of his best teams against a 4-7 Purdue squad decimated by injuries and it still took OT. Awful.
I stand by the claim that Allen will never beat Brohm again as long as they are at IU and Purdue. Face it, fan boy Fred made a rash decision like he always did in his coaching hires. If you are the level of IU and Purdue, you damn well better be smart administratively and make good hires to give you an edge. IU? Grade of F for the past 2 decades. Purdue is a B+ only because of Hazell bring down that grade. But, like most smart organizations, they recognized problems and didn’t let them drag on. They went out and got a smart AD and hired good coaches.
IU? Massive fail of epic Surfboard proportions!

This you using injuries on why Purdue lost to us?

Your bias is showing again.

Not necessarily. Purdue wasn't a bad team in 2020, just quit playing once the wheels fell off. If the refs don't take the Minnesota win away, Purdue starts 3-0. At that point, who knows what happens. So it's hard to say which Purdue team would have shown up to the iu game. Plus, you can never assume a win in a rivalry game.

This is dumber than your Purdue doesn't have grass on their field and it's unsafe argument even though the injury data doesn't back you up and the rye grass doesn't agree with you.
Don't you have a game today G-man? Why are you here?

Trice is good. Brown is big and looks the part but I don't think he's an NFL guy. Reese Taylor is a walking big play for the opposing offense. They've left those guys alone an awful lot. They need Jefferson back badly at S. They've allowed some absolutely egregious big plays, but I don't think they're as bad overall as it may appear. They have no pass rush and English has been questionable.
And their rushing defense is ranked in the Top 20 and has not allowed a 100 yard rusher all season. Have won 4 of their last 5 Big Ten road games.

Reactions: PumpkinShuckers07
Still think this team can beat Purdue in Bloomington, unfortunately they’ll be playing football after that week and we will not. So sick of them bowling while we watch from our couches damn near every year.

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
I have never opined on the safety aspects of your shitty painted grass “ field”

Feel free to judge any of my posts but I would appreciate you sticking to things I actually post and not making shit up.

K Gilligan?

• Love
Reactions: UR Hilarious
If we dont fire Allen, we lose our good players. If we fire Allen, we lose our good players. This program needs a complete rebuild.

Reactions: kmathum
I have never opined on the safety aspects of your shitty painted grass “ field”

Feel free to judge any of my posts but I would appreciate you sticking to things I actually post and not making shit up.

K Gilligan?
What did I make up boss? Did you just learn about Purdue having rye grass?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT