ADVERTISEMENT

Parking at IU Assembly Hall

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
So the past several years I have found a place to park on a road somewhere in the 14th and Woodlawn area that allows parking on the street without a pass. While free, it can be a bit dicey. I only come for one game a year and fly in to watch the game. As a student, parking obviously never came into play. Any advise from savvy and frugal fans on this site is welcome as it pertains to parking close enough to AH where walking isn't a big chore and is free? Or a paid lot that's worth paying vs finding a random free spot? I plan to stay at the Courtyard near 3rd and Kirkwood. Thanks in advance for indulging me.

So the past several years I have found a place to park on a road somewhere in the 14th and Woodlawn area that allows parking on the street without a pass. While free, it can be a bit dicey. I only come for one game a year and fly in to watch the game. As a student, parking obviously never came into play. Any advise from savvy and frugal fans on this site is welcome as it pertains to parking close enough to AH where walking isn't a big chore and is free? Or a paid lot that's worth paying vs finding a random free spot? I plan to stay at the Courtyard near 3rd and Kirkwood. Thanks in advance for indulging me.
You are in the best spot for free parking. Nothing dicey about it.

You are in the best spot for free parking. Nothing dicey about it.
Thanks Cav. Not dicey unless there are cars already there and trying to actually find parking where it's allowed and doesn't require a pass. I got towed enough and enough unpaid tickets while a student, I don't need to get arrested. Particularly in the presence of my son! LOL. I should just go to the old fraternity house and park there. Just a much further walk from N. Jordan Av.

That is actually the only game I am planning on selling my seats (have them listed at 1k each haha). But ill message you and send you a parking pass for free as long as you guarantee victory :)
I am sure the seats are money (assuming they are in the area last time I saw you). But my cheap ass can't stomach paying that! LOL. Sorry I will miss you this year! Very kind of you on the parking pass..........but cannot guarantee a W! LOL.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT