ADVERTISEMENT

Excited to start at The Hoosier

bault

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2024
Hey everyone,

My name is Bryan Ault and I am a new writer here at The Hoosier. I am excited about providing coverage about all things related to IU football and recruiting. I am also the Midwest Scout for Catapult, so my current job allows for plenty of opportunities to connect with potential IU football recruiting targets.

Feel free to send me a message or email me for any story ideas, or reply below with things you'd like to know about, and I'll do my best to follow up!

Sincerely, Bryan

Hey everyone,

My name is Bryan Ault and I am a new writer here at The Hoosier. I am excited about providing coverage about all things related to IU football and recruiting. I am also the Midwest Scout for Catapult, so my current job allows for plenty of opportunities to connect with potential IU football recruiting targets.

Feel free to send me a message or email me for any story ideas, or reply below with things you'd like to know about, and I'll do my best to follow up!

Sincerely, Bryan
Welcome

Hey everyone,

Sincerely, Bryan
Welcome! Looking forward to your content. Mobile.

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
Welcome.

Just a suggestion because I'm sure I'm not the only one, but could you link the articles you write to the boards so we see them?

When I open this site, it goes to the boards, so I rarely go to the homepage.

Thanks.

Welcome.

Just a suggestion because I'm sure I'm not the only one, but could you link the articles you write to the boards so we see them?

When I open this site, it goes to the boards, so I rarely go to the homepage.

Thanks.
here you go ya lazy bum :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT