ADVERTISEMENT

Pack picks Miami over PU and OSU

Do you fellas still think Jackson-Davis should not test the portal? He is a fool if he doesn’t.
Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

I’m blabbering about your level of professional success. Did you not understand?
Earl, what are your thoughts on Haas spreading that slimy STD all over campus, and porkchop covering it up until 4 days after the broilees loss in the tournament? broilee shame. and porkchop should have been fired for covering it up. Does Haas still hang out....creepy.

Edit Crickets from Earl

Last edited:
I’m blabbering about your level of professional success. Did you not understand?

Instead of lashing out at IU fans you should join your comrades on GBI setting up a NIL collective. If you guys hurry, you may still keep that Ice Berg commitment

Earl, what are your thoughts on Haas spreading that slimy STD all over campus, and porkchop covering it up until 4 days after the broilees loss in the tournament? broilee shame. and porkchop should have been fired for covering it up. Does Haas still hang out....creepy.

Edit Crickets from Earl
You looking for a date?

Ahia would have been the best basketball decision but money talks. The guy is good but I would be pissed if IU's aggregators used that much resource in him, he isn't that good.

Reactions: brianiu
I'm looking for broilee fans to stop ignoring what Haas did , and the Athletic Dept covered up till after they lost in the Dance. Do you disagree that this happened?
Their AD blamed the victim in an assault to protect a key player before a Cheezit tournament...covering up for spreading STDs is nothing for them.

I wouldn’t put it past you, Cheech.
dude, I get that you're all upset about your smelly ass second rate basketball program not getting Pack ... but pretending to be senile, being all lame witless and shit, is annoying.

You're feeble as **** and a waste of time ..

Don't you gave a nice smelly fat girl to boiler up on?

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Said he likes the freedom and NBA style offense at Miami. In other words, he doesn’t think a Frankencreature plugging up the lane suits his game.

i have been curious how long Painter will employ the big monstar recruiting process. Big is good if you don't trade off too much quickness and agility. It is a good point that some players won't like their style of play and always having a space eater in the middle.

I’m honestly trying to care less about CBB and sports in general. The pro stuff is trending in the that direction, and I wouldn’t be upset if I magically woke up and didn’t care about college as well.
Certainly prefer the old ways. But I’ll see how this stuff plays out. I still root for my teams, but I do find that I care less about a loss the older I get.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT