ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The MAC might be a pretty good conference this year

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
First game rust aside, with how Buffalo is playing against Michigan tonight and Ohio St only beating Akron by 1 and Eastern Michigan almost stealing one from us last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and Bill4411
Michigan got a big lead in the first half against Buffalo but it became really interesting in the second half. Buffalo is very good as is Michigan.

And no one is bringing this up. I know Washington seems to be bottom of the Pac but still a win on the road. Friday will be another struggle I fear.

"IF" the TEAM learns the lesson that they'll Have to play both smart and hard for every minute of every game over the rest of the season then the c.f. of the other nights 2nd half might just be the key to the whole season...

If the don't... 😔😟🙈😖😳😵😵😵

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
If CMW is following RMK's handbook, a lot of running will be followed by the removal of many a splinter on the backsides of lackadaisical efforts

Reactions: 76-1
If CMW is following RMK's handbook, a lot of running will be followed by the removal of many a splinter on the backsides of lackadaisical efforts
Clearly not Knight-like in his approach. The offense is totally different.

Clearly not Knight-like in his approach. The offense is totally different.
For the Knight Motion to work you have to have a couple ball reversals at minimum.
The shorter shot clock hinders that possibility.
It’s essentially extinct

It's obsolete ...
How about hybridized, because a lot of teams have some sort of motion if a set fails or play goes haywire. Hybridized meaning its not the typical pass and screen away and more pass and cut/spread the floor or drive and kick and fill a space.

How about hybridized, because a lot of teams have some sort of motion if a set fails or play goes haywire. Hybridized meaning its not the typical pass and screen away and more pass and cut/spread the floor or drive and kick and fill a space.
Intuitive offense takes a degree of team experience and comfort with each other to be run efficiently. I think/hope they get there but right now they are still learning.

Reactions: hatchetdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT