ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Izzo's New Deal

I'm just tired of him poaching Indiana for recruits.
I'm severely tired of the style of basketball the conference plays. There was a time that physicality was a winning formula, but that time is over. We play a dinosaur style in conference because coaches like him, Holtmann, Painter, Pikell .. and then wonder why we're watching Big 12, SEC, ACC, Pac teams in the finals .. basketball is a fluid game, Izzo makes it ugly .. I blame him the most ..

A couple of comments on this thread:
1-If Izzo is close to the end it is shocking he has the #2 class on Rivals for 2023. He is recruiting like a bat out of hell.
2-Is Izzo ball ugly? If you hate transition basketball with wings running crazy i.e. fastbreak then I guess that is boring. On the defensive side it is rebounding and physical play

Now, Izzo doesnt always have the players for this system but when he does,watch out. Even with mediocre talent we had a 5 point lead vs Duke with a few minutes to go. DIdnt have that lock down defender to handle the Duke skill players but that was a good try.

He was moved further and further down the bench.
Is that a key? The coaches closer to the HC are more valued?
I thought the coaches had specific jobs- recruiting, coaching bigs, coaching shooting, etc.
I thought the coach sitting next to the head coach was a “in game strategy coach”.
Is there an order on the bench? I live in SEC country and get to many games as radio only.

Is that a key? The coaches closer to the HC are more valued?
I thought the coaches had specific jobs- recruiting, coaching bigs, coaching shooting, etc.
I thought the coach sitting next to the head coach was a “in game strategy coach”.
Is there an order on the bench? I live in SEC country and get to many games as radio only.
I meant it as less favor/rank.

MSU spending nearly $16M per year for Izzo & Tucker!!!
Well if Izzo is getting 6.25 mil, then tucker would be getting close to 10 mil per yr…..I don’t know who this “Tucker” is but the only person worth nearly twice Izzo’ salery would be the sports PR person

Well if Izzo is getting 6.25 mil, then tucker would be getting close to 10 mil per yr…..I don’t know who this “Tucker” is but the only person worth nearly twice Izzo’ salery would be the sports PR person
Mel Tucker has a 10yr $95M contract as head football coach!

A couple of comments on this thread:
1-If Izzo is close to the end it is shocking he has the #2 class on Rivals for 2023. He is recruiting like a bat out of hell.
2-Is Izzo ball ugly? If you hate transition basketball with wings running crazy i.e. fastbreak then I guess that is boring. On the defensive side it is rebounding and physical play

Now, Izzo doesnt always have the players for this system but when he does,watch out. Even with mediocre talent we had a 5 point lead vs Duke with a few minutes to go. DIdnt have that lock down defender to handle the Duke skill players but that was a good try.
And couldn’t hold Knight’s jock…

Well, in Tuck's 2nd year he got a UM win, an 11-2 record, and an 8th finish in the Coaches Poll . I'd say he is worth it. DId it without a lot of his own recruits, returned MSU to national recruiting prominence and got a commit from the best running back in the country thru the portal.

You have not been paying attention to football if you dont know him.

I remember when penciling MSU into the FF was a no brainer. I hope the ship continues to sink on that pedophile-enabling mother f—-er
You dont know what you are talking about. That "pedophile" had nothing to do with the basketball or football program. Why dont you find another outlet for your personal frustrations.

Greed has no boundaries.
We live in a free market society. Sports is a part of it. MSU has been fortunate to concurrent great sports programs and it has been quite a ride.

Your FB program is on the rise and I hate the few losses to you but it happens.

You dont know what you are talking about. That "pedophile" had nothing to do with the basketball or football program. Why dont you find another outlet for your personal frustrations.
jontron-whistle.gif

Too easy and too obvious.
Have a nice day, 2 weeks to kickoff see ya later.
Look, man. We’re building something here - and you wade in with deviationism and sycophantic dogmatism in defense of your pedophile doctors’ medical regime. This is *our* space, *our* community. It’s transgressive and completely unwelcome.

GFY, you stealth-editing twat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT