ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Izzo's New Deal

But no one got raped, so we have that going for us.
No just typical college shenanigans like drunk driving, running over teammates and attempting to use a fake ID when you’re one of the most recognized people in Bloomington.

I'm severely tired of the style of basketball the conference plays. There was a time that physicality was a winning formula, but that time is over. We play a dinosaur style in conference because coaches like him, Holtmann, Painter, Pikell .. and then wonder why we're watching Big 12, SEC, ACC, Pac teams in the finals .. basketball is a fluid game, Izzo makes it ugly .. I blame him the most ..
Each and every post season, I tell my buddies from pu and Ahia and post the same here that they are going to struggle post season with the WWE style of play they get away with in the BIG. The usual trolls here tell me how FOS I am (if they aren't banned at the time), and every year i am right.

Indiana self-reported the minor transgressions by Sampson, managed him out with due process and essentially shut the program down.

He was a repeat offended and never should have been hired but the POTU wanted a minority hire.

MSU just keeps covering it all up.

The biggest issues with Sampson for IU grads is not the phone calls it was the lack of academic discipline...something that we know MSU grads are not concerned with.

No just typical college shenanigans like drunk driving, running over teammates and attempting to use a fake ID when you’re one of the most recognized people in Bloomington.
Running over team mates? Yikes. Where did that happen?

You dont know what you are talking about. That "pedophile" had nothing to do with the basketball or football program. Why dont you find another outlet for your personal frustrations.
And the drama prof had nothing to do with the basketball or FB program and yet you threw that out there. Why don't you find another outlet for your personal frustrations.

In the parking lot at AH wasn't it?
No

There was a Halloween incident involving a vehicle and a team mate but no "running over team mates". And if he is implying by "drunk driving" that the driver involved was drunk then he is doubly wrong.

No

There was a Halloween incident involving a vehicle and a team mate but no "running over team mates". And if he is implying by "drunk driving" that the driver involved was drunk then he is doubly wrong.
Sorry, it was technically Memorial Stadium where it happened and he wasn't' technically "ran over by a teammate" but rather struck by the car a teammate was driving.

The original shenanigans post you crapped on still has merit. Pretty sure he was talking about Perea and Yogi in addition to Holt hitting Davis with his car.

Sorry, it was technically Memorial Stadium where it happened and he wasn't' technically "ran over by a teammate" but rather struck by the car a teammate was driving.

The original shenanigans post you crapped on still has merit. Pretty sure he was talking about Perea and Yogi in addition to Holt hitting Davis with his car.
One drunk player jumped on the hood of a car being driven by a not drunk player. Huge difference from what the player smearer posted.

Facts matter when you are smearing 20 year old kids you have never met.

One drunk player jumped on the hood of a car being driven by a not drunk player. Huge difference from what the player smearer posted.

Facts matter when you are smearing 20 year old kids you have never met.
I don't know who the player smearer is, but it was widely reported that he was hit by the vehicle, not that he jumped on the hood. Holt was charged with illegal consumption & OUI, so not sure you know the details at this point.

Just another example of clappy not having control during what seemed to be one alcohol related incident after another.

Reactions: ulrey
I don't know who the player smearer is, but it was widely reported that he was hit by the vehicle, not that he jumped on the hood. Holt was charged with illegal consumption & OUI, so not sure you know the details at this point.

Just another example of clappy not having control during what seemed to be one alcohol related incident after another.

“Pedestrian Action”. First paragraph and what I posted and have posted before when people get it wrong. Driver was underage with almost enough BAC to get a kitten drunk.

Facts matter

Not sure why you are so concerned with making excuses for But Her Emails, it was his erroneous information.

I'm severely tired of the style of basketball the conference plays. There was a time that physicality was a winning formula, but that time is over. We play a dinosaur style in conference because coaches like him, Holtmann, Painter, Pikell .. and then wonder why we're watching Big 12, SEC, ACC, Pac teams in the finals .. basketball is a fluid game, Izzo makes it ugly .. I blame him the most ..
Wisconsin's style doesn't help matters.

You’ll have to excuse courty, he has some obsession with me that can’t be explained. DD was “struck by a car”, so excuse the ever living f*** out of me for saying “run over”. And I also never said Holt was drunk, I said drunk driving took place (that would be the Perea incident).

Courty doesn’t have much over me or anyone else here, so he’ll make a living off of me saying “run over”. I’m ok with that. It shows me how desperate he is to prove himself to, well, himself.

Yo, Courty, don’t forget, I said “run over” in case we ever get called into court over this.

• Wow
Reactions: jimmygoiu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT