ADVERTISEMENT

OT - IU Men Advance to Sweet 16 of NCAA Soccer Tournament

Penn State Soccer getting a taste of their own medicine at home in State College.

NCAA 2nd Round: Hofstra 8 - PSU 0 20:20 in the 2nd half

PSU getting smoked!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: IUgradman
Is that Penn St score for real?? I notice Marshall was eliminated today too.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
I thought after last week's IU/PSU game "he who laughs last laughs the loudest". Guess it was accurate as IU is still playing and PSU got humiliated at home.

Hofstra was higher ranked than PSU. I don’t know why PSU got to play that at home

We will go to UW for the next game.
McMurtrie and I were talking about that Penn State game on the Soccer Board and wondering if there was something quirky going on like 40 mph winds or Penn State's starters waking up with food poisoning or something. Strange how they dominate IU one week, then give up 8 the next to Hofstra.

Do you know much about UW's team? I think it will be a very tough game for IU on the road.

McMurtrie and I were talking about that Penn State game on the Soccer Board and wondering if there was something quirky going on like 40 mph winds or Penn State's starters waking up with food poisoning or something. Strange how they dominate IU one week, then give up 8 the next to Hofstra.

Do you know much about UW's team? I think it will be a very tough game for IU on the road.
The only thing I know is they are the overall #2 seed

The only thing I know is they are the overall #2 seed
Yeah I looked at their schedule and see their only loss came to #1 seed Oregon State (they tied in another match) and otherwise beat up on everyone else out there. The PAC 12 wasn't great this year (Stanford and UCLA down a bit) so I've got some hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT