ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Houston kansas

One of those guards in that game. Just one and this season is completely different. Let alone Knecht. Ain't f*kin fair.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Luke Recker as a fresh & soph at IU had some ups. But Sheppard and Steve Hart were both that next level up.

i remember. didn't sheppard use those "strength" shoes that looked like an upside down Trek spaceship? My best friend had a pair. You were supposed to be able to increase your vertical by half a foot if you shot around w them for a hour each day.

i remember. didn't sheppard use those "strength" shoes that looked like an upside down Trek spaceship? My best friend had a pair. You were supposed to be able to increase your vertical by half a foot if you shot around w them for a hour each day.
Ever seen “The Jimmy” episode from Seinfeld

Last edited:
jump soles? They were always in the back of the sporting news college basketball magazines..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT