ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four

NWfor3

Benchwarmer
Mar 25, 2013
Now that football season is over, I will turn my attention full time to college basketball. Those that have been paying attention to the college game, who are the legitimate final 4 teams?
Watching Houston play Texas today and the Cougars look really good. They are quick, athletic, long, and can shoot. Defense is very active. I could see them beating PU in the tournament.
Thoughts…

Reactions: kkott
Now that football season is over, I will turn my attention full time to college basketball. Those that have been paying attention to the college game, who are the legitimate final 4 teams?
Watching Houston play Texas today and the Cougars look really good. They are quick, athletic, long, and can shoot. Defense is very active. I could see them beating PU in the tournament.
Thoughts…
Any of: PU, UConn, Houston, AZ, Tennessee, Auburn, Arizona, Iowa st…will be dangerous to win it all

Thoughts…
UCONN REPEAT. so well coached and very good’

Reactions: kkott
I think Purdue can get to the Final Four this year. I don't think they will win it all unless they take their refs with them!
UConn matches up well with PU. That game will be must watch tv if it happens

Nobody cares about Purdue unless you live in WL.. must watch lol
Sorry you don’t appreciate actual quality basketball. Something IU should try. Iu fans usually appreciate good basketball. Guess you don’t. I hope UConn beats them but it will be a quality game to watch. Hopefully we can beat someone in the NIT

Reactions: birdforbogey
Watched #1 UCONN destroy #4 Marquette yesterday, Huskies won by 28. #3 Houston hammered a 16-7 Texas team by 21. Both teams are long, athletic, play good defense, and can shoot. UCONN also has a 7'2" that would match up well with Edey.

Sorry you don’t appreciate actual quality basketball. Something IU should try. Iu fans usually appreciate good basketball. Guess you don’t. I hope UConn beats them but it will be a quality game to watch. Hopefully we can beat someone in the NIT
Slither on back to your new board

Watched #1 UCONN destroy #4 Marquette yesterday, Huskies won by 28. #3 Houston hammered a 16-7 Texas team by 21. Both teams are long, athletic, play good defense, and can shoot. UCONN also has a 7'2" that would match up well with Edey.
Iowa st is my dark horse to win it all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT