ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

0b66d50596e08158d23d81bfda78dccb_width-600.png

Years ago I was out on a long bike ride with a group of competitive cyclists and triathletes. One guy had just arrived in Cincy from Germany. We’re out on a country road and this giant groundhog, biggest I’ve ever seen, runs right in front of me, out of nowhere. From behind they said it looked like the thing was coming after me.
I had no chance to avoid the thing so I just nailed him mid body. Not sure how I didn’t go down, as my rear wheel kicked to the side and missed him. Thought for sure I had killed the thing, as I flattened him pretty good. But it got up and trotted away.

German guy rides up to me, white as a ghost. Says “what the hell was that thing?!?.”
Take him biking in Australia and see some really strange varmints.

testing jetpacks in an exercise for boarding an enemy vessel at sea

Fact-check, it is a real, undoctored video, but the participants are not Marines but rather employess ofthe Jet Pack makers.

The runner was very clearly out, if you look at it frame by frame. But a goofy reaction for sure.

What in the world?!? That was absolute bonkers. At the end it looked like the entirety of both teams were yelling at the umpires as they left.

I also loved the first baseman's initial reaction to the blown call (runner was clearly out).
What the hell league is this?

There was clearly some shit going on during this series. The "winning" team brought gatorade coolers on the field? WTF