ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

@BradStevens,
This is what you need for your computer to fix all your issues...

t8b4gi1x6y391.jpg

Vista got a bad rap. Intel pressured Microsoft to lower minimum hardware requirements so they could load it on machines with old slow processors. It ran fine on good kit.

Reactions: larsIU
saw the susan boyle audition in here.

Wife and I always like this one. Think Ms. Amaro is currently a gospel singer. Makes sense.

It's amazing how many talented people are out there just grinding along every day. Also, showing how stupid this show is, they passed on her during the initial "go to the house/live show whatever period"

Had to go back and get her from her house. Probably staged but whatever.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
We have a ground hog living under our shed. My wife makes sure she and her pup get fed when she feeds the birds.
My grandfather had polio. Product of the depression. Cheapest guy you ever met. As a result of polio one leg was as thin as a broomstick, but his upper body was like a barrel. He walked with a terrible limp so he always carried a cane. Moles destroyed his backyard. He'd spend hours walking around that undulating yard with a broomstick that had a dagger at the end trying to stab moles. I always thought it cruel that the moles picked him to F with

My grandfather had polio. Product of the depression. Cheapest guy you ever met. As a result of polio one leg was as thin as a broomstick, but his upper body was like a barrel. He walked with a terrible limp so he always carried a cane. Moles destroyed his backyard. He'd spend hours walking around that undulating yard with a broomstick that had a dagger at the end trying to stab moles. I always thought it cruel that the moles picked him to F with

Don't be confused, the wife isn't a total nature lover type. She's spent a whole month's Social Security on mole traps. Caught a couple, but mostly they're just fancy feeding mechanisms.

Don't be confused, the wife isn't a total nature lover type. She's spent a whole month's Social Security on mole traps. Caught a couple, but mostly they're just fancy feeding mechanisms.
Did you eat the couple she caught?
If no, you ain't poor brother! OR, she totally mutulated them like roadkill I suppose.

We have a ground hog living under our shed. My wife makes sure she and her pup get fed when she feeds the birds.
Years ago I was out on a long bike ride with a group of competitive cyclists and triathletes. One guy had just arrived in Cincy from Germany. We’re out on a country road and this giant groundhog, biggest I’ve ever seen, runs right in front of me, out of nowhere. From behind they said it looked like the thing was coming after me.
I had no chance to avoid the thing so I just nailed him mid body. Not sure how I didn’t go down, as my rear wheel kicked to the side and missed him. Thought for sure I had killed the thing, as I flattened him pretty good. But it got up and trotted away.

German guy rides up to me, white as a ghost. Says “what the hell was that thing?!?.”

Years ago I was out on a long bike ride with a group of competitive cyclists and triathletes. One guy had just arrived in Cincy from Germany. We’re out on a country road and this giant groundhog, biggest I’ve ever seen, runs right in front of me, out of nowhere. From behind they said it looked like the thing was coming after me.
I had no chance to avoid the thing so I just nailed him mid body. Not sure how I didn’t go down, as my rear wheel kicked to the side and missed him. Thought for sure I had killed the thing, as I flattened him pretty good. But it got up and trotted away.

German guy rides up to me, white as a ghost. Says “what the hell was that thing?!?.”
Noodle and the groundhog.... :)