ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics Thread

Women take the team Gold in Gymnastics on the heels of a unexpected Bronze from the Men yesterday,

USA Gymnastics, so hot right now.

Simone Biles is more than just a generational talent. She is undoubtedly one of the greatest athletes ever, in any sport.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I don't know who is having more fun, Colin Jost or Snoop Dog.

I think Snoop Dog is always having fun.

Reactions: Noodle
Uh oh. Those North Koreans better pull a halftime Victory escape
victory-1981-escape-to-victory-alt-sylvester-stallone-michael-caine-BKBWGD.jpg

Wish I could have watched this in real time. Looks like any other regular dude next to you on the range, only he's got a 10k pistol and now has a silver medal.

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I’m not a Tatum fan either, but he got asked to join this team, and he is very good. Hali too. It seems very silly to me that he’s not getting any minutes at all. Why did they ask him to come out if he doesn’t play? If I’m him, or Hali, I’m wondering wtf.
I told my wife that I was happy Haliburton hasn't gotten minutes because I was afraid he would get hurt like Paul George did.

Massive Gold Medal day for the U.S.

Golds in fencing, Biles in the all around, Douglass in 200m Breaststroke, and men’s rowing.

And the days not over, Women’s 4x200 free is later today with another great shot as a gold.

Harris ads running every commercial break is the only downside to this day.

Massive Gold Medal day for the U.S.

Golds in fencing, Biles in the all around, Douglass in 200m Breaststroke, and men’s rowing.

And the days not over, Women’s 4x200 free is later today with another great shot as a gold.

Harris ads running every commercial break is the only downside to this day.
Anyone know if you can bet on the male boxers on the female side? Are they even allowing that?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Anyone know if you can bet on the male boxers on the female side? Are they even allowing that?
Yes, there are books doing it. I saw him/her at a surprisingly reasonable number. His/her opponent was +145

Odds to win gold -320 at Fanduel

Last edited:
Reactions: BradStevens
They pretty much look the same to me (at least in pictures of them competing). IMHO, neither of them "looks like a dude." And either one of them would likely break you in two.
Judo the last 2 mornings were higher weight classes. I wouldn't have wanted to mess with either of the two women in the +78kg gold match. They may literally be able to break you in two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT