ADVERTISEMENT

Ok so more proof that Iowa is Gawd awful this year after 1st half dismantling by PSU

I think the IA game is a good yardstick. A true top-20 IU team should win by 10. Without TJD the score will be closer. Some of the 3 pt snipers that killed IU in the Big 10 tourney are gone. Only one of the Murray brothers is left. Presuming IA’s last 2 losses mean IU should win going away, may not wash with all the flu going around.

Last edited:
Shrewsbury is building something over there. PSU could be someone to contend in the coming years if he can keep the momentum he has.

Classes don’t start until the 17th so I doubt that many students come back this early ….any word on how TJD’s back is doing? Thought with the rest he might give it a go

Not because of Iowa.

Which IU team shoes up?
Don't know if you saw the recent podcast with Don Fischer and Jim Coyle.

Don was very frank that the team doesn't understand what ndiana basketball means and that when Indiana is on the front of the jersey they will get every team's very best game. IU's opponents understand what IU basketball means more than the IU players.

Unserious and joking around before several games including Elon.

Woody has to know this and it will be interesting to see how he has addressed it after break,

Don was very frank that the team doesn't understand what ndiana basketball means and that when Indiana is on the front of the jersey they will get every team's very best game. IU's opponents understand what IU basketball means more than the IU players.

Woody has to know this and it will be interesting to see how he has addressed it after break,
There are a couple people on staff that need to go. Don knows that.

I did not….

He seems like a fun coach to play for.

None of my people care about psu basketball. It is all football. Now last yr they got some digs on me because they knew my wife and I attended the psu iu game when iu got beat
The winter sport in State College is wrestling. I bet they have more fans at a Tuesday night dual meet against Our Lady of Perpetual Suffering than at a home basketball game.

You could have stopped that statement after the word team and you would be more accurate

You could have stopped that statement after the word team and you would be more accurate
So was that a soft team that jumped out to an early lead at home against NCU? Perhaps you’re confusing it with the soft team that beat Xavier on the road……there are times when we appear soft and times when we are not, that’s why you play the game and it is not decided on message boards

Xavier game, X and TJD brought some. But UNC is not tough like Rutgers, Kansas, UofA were soft and not at home.
To be a tough team you need it every game and not in spurts.
When you come out sof to Elon and KSU at HOME you are not bringing it every day.
Hence they are soft with the occasional ability to reach a somewhat tough mentally

Reactions: bailey777
The winter sport in State College is wrestling. I bet they have more fans at a Tuesday night dual meet against Our Lady of Perpetual Suffering than at a home basketball game.
Great point!!!! Now as a basketball fan it is cool to see IU up and close at Breslin. The two games we have been at since being here have been great seats. The first year we were almost behind the IU bench. I was close enough to see beard stubble on those guys as they came out onto the court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT