ADVERTISEMENT

Oil spill confirmed

His takes are generally uninformed and stupid. That he's sincere about them makes it worse.
Upon Christ’s return he may be one of the few informed on here.

I have the upmost respect for ministers doing their best in small congregations. Not much pay and doing their job because of their love of christ and their congregation.

No respect for the money grubbing mega church and television ministers soliciting money all the time.

He excuses any sin that serves his political purpose and condemns those on the other side. He’s a pure hypocrite
I don’t agree. He believes God forgives any sin no matter politics.

Many of us might see sins differently but I think God forgives them all if you ask him. I’ve strayed far from God many times in my life. I don’t attend church but believe in God. I try to help people and do good where I can. That may not be enough. I don’t pretend to know.

I don’t agree. He believes God forgives any sin no matter politics.

Many of us might see sins differently but I think God forgives them all if you ask him. I’ve strayed far from God many times in my life. I don’t attend church but believe in God. I try to help people and do good where I can. That may not be enough. I don’t pretend to know.
God absolutely forgives all who ask for forgiveness…. We can agree to disagree about the merits of our pastor. If my pastor and good friend at my home church started delving into politics, I would find a new pastor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT