ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State IU Game Thread

Takes out 3 starters Ohio state 7-0 run.

To say I’m tired of this crap would be an understatement.
That is getting old. Almost as old as seeing the other team shooting a wide open 3 with Mgbako trying to get back to the shooter.

Ohio State didn't get called for a foul until 10 minutes into the game.

So yes
I can’t remember the last time a ref called a foul like that at the end of a half, if I’ve ever actually seen it happen. And on the home team to boot.

Yikes. Committing the intentional fouls to make them eat clock, but fouling them when no time ran off the clock twice. No comprendo.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Ohio State didn't get called for a foul until 10 minutes into the game.

So yes
4 fouls at the end of half. Walker fouls and doesn't even let the clock run. Galloway puts them at the line. This was a stupid sequence of fouls. Now OSU is up at halftime. I question Woodson's ideas anymore a lot.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
4 fouls at the end of half. Walker fouls and doesn't even let the clock run. Galloway puts them at the line. This was a stupid sequence of fouls. Now OSU is up at halftime. I question Woodson's ideas anymore a lot.
The concept isn’t a bad one. Like many other things…it sure looked like they haven’t practiced that situation though.

Mack thought he was supposed to immediately foul. Instead of KNOWING he’s supposed to let them dribble for a couple seconds then take it.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Teams are evenly matched. No real foul trouble. Full, healthy squads.

Coaching adjustments and rotations from half on will tell this tale.

What will the pink jacket come up with relative our staff?

Interesting half to come.

That was a nice body block on X on the 3.

I seriously think O$U was trying to take him out.

Absolutely mind boggling.

BBIQ is not a strength right now…

The concept isn’t a bad one. Like many other things…it sure looked like they haven’t practiced that situation though.

Mack thought he was supposed to immediately foul. Instead of KNOWING he’s supposed to let them dribble for a couple seconds then take it.
No basketball IQ

For a team that is supposed to have a great front court, I can’t remember a worse rebounding team. Lazy ****ers

Reactions: BigMobe
Jesus ****ing Christ. These guys are dumb AF
Galloway was one of the “smarter” HS players I’ve watched play.

Gunn played with Moxy, and I definitely wouldn’t have pegged him as “dumb” in HS.

Malik was lauded for his feel, and for being a cerebral big man coming out of HS.

They do look dumb right now. I put most of the blame on the teacher.

I think they spent halftime watching the Colts for offensive inspiration.

good grief.

Reactions: Hoosierific
Yeah I didn't understand that either

Please take Banks out. Today isn’t his day. He shouldn’t see the floor again.

They finally started running something with some side to side movement. Magic.

X is so important. We’d be down 20+ without him.

Gunn playing with moxie so far
He’s good on D. His only real weakness is being skinny. He’s pretty much always right with his man. You don’t routinely see Gunn trying to fly back to his man from 10 feet away after a switch or screen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT