ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Michigan State

This lineup should have been plugged into the game at the 10 minute mark. TJD is cooked. Race and Miller gave us little. Wolf and JHS were productive. Turnovers. Missed FT's. Giving up offensive rebounds. Not a winning formula.

Reactions: BigMobe
I know a lot can happen with the transfer portal but if we don't get some players who can score and are bigs, we are absolutely effed next season. I expect JHS to bounce. Trayce gone. Race gone. Miller gone. Essentially the entire starting 5 and all our offensive production. Getting nothing from the bench. Another turd of a game on the road for IU. This team sucks away from Bloomington.
I think JHS is a 50/50 call … too inconsistent overall at point.

Bad game from a lot of players today but absolutely man handled on the boards. Dump this game and move on.

Go IU!

Reactions: kkott
ESPN desperately needed msu to win. No bigger dbag tandem then bilas and izzo. Two huge fake ass social justice POS

Wings, rebounding, and shooting. Some guys are being rode too much, and other guys aren't stepping up or given the chance.

Our only hope to make any noise in the tournament is for X to come back and be ready to contribute fast.

Can't win with two great players, a bunch of role players, mixed in with some truly bad players.

Reactions: BigMobe
TJD has been asked to do way too much all year. I get that he is a great player, but someone needs to help him carry the load. We can’t have him worn out going into the ncaa tourney. If he is, we are in huge trouble.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Definitely won't question your expertise here Jimmy!
No means no, creep. No means no. 5,000 feet away at all times. You are a sick man with serious problems. You are a serial predator. What does it take? I'm telling you to leave me alone: no means no.

No means no. No means no. Can you leave somebody alone when they tell you to? It is a quite simple part of being in society: can you do it?

Bad game from a lot of players today but absolutely man handled on the boards. Dump this game and move on.

Go IU!
3 pretty mediocre performances in a row.

This team has shown they can rally and play their way out of slumps. They’ll need to do that Saturday or Purdue will blow us out.

Losing Saturday won’t be a big issue. Playing poorly again and getting blown out, that’d be a big problem at this point in the season, coming off the last 3 performances.

He's not a point guard.
He’s filling in as one serviceably. His talent has allowed him to be solid. He just misses soooo many scoring opportunity passes. A decent amount of them he ends up scoring himself, or making a play later in the play. But he definitely doesn’t elevate his teammates much, most of the time.

Yikes! Team wasn’t ready to play. One of the more inconsistent efforts this year. Way too sloppy in so many areas and didn’t have TJD A game or anyone else to save us.

Wasn’t all a disaster, but hope we do better this weekend or it’s gonna be an absolute ass stomping.

I hope some of Izzo's tears were for the death and destruction some of his players have left behind. Keith Appling pleaded guilty to murder a few days ago. He should also have wept about the horrors practiced by Larry Nassar. There was plenty to cry about in East Lansing.

I hope some of Izzo's tears were for the death and destruction some of his players have left behind. Keith Appling pleaded guilty to murder a few days ago. He should also have wept about the horrors practiced by Larry Nassar. There was plenty to cry about in East Lansing.
The whole event last night lost a bit of it’s luster as our team wore green msu strong shirts in front of a crowd that was chanting “who’s your daddy “

Our only hope to make any noise in the tournament is for X to come back and be ready to contribute fast.

Can't win with two great players, a bunch of role players, mixed in with some truly bad players.
I am not convinced he is coming / will come back. If he does, I hope he ramps up quickly. Have to expect him to struggle due to being out so long AND coming back from a surgically repaired foot.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Yikes! Team wasn’t ready to play. One of the more inconsistent efforts this year. Way too sloppy in so many areas and didn’t have TJD A game or anyone else to save us.

Wasn’t all a disaster, but hope we do better this weekend or it’s gonna be an absolute ass stomping.
They looked ready to a point. Nobody in the country was beating sparty last night. Especially hitting 3s from the logo. Hard to guard that.

They looked ready to a point. Nobody in the country was beating sparty last night. Especially hitting 3s from the logo. Hard to guard that.
We started out fine, but maybe that had more to due with State not being ready until they settled in?

We started out fine, but maybe that had more to due with State not being ready until they settled in?
Maybe. A normal night for sparty and indiana is in it. They couldn’t miss from deep and every ball came off the rim to them. Not saying IU played great. Nobody in the country was beating that team.

Reactions: ericrossiu
Maybe. A normal night for sparty and indiana is in it. They couldn’t miss from deep and every ball came off the rim to them. Not saying IU played great. Nobody in the country was beating that team.
They were on fire from 3. Seemed like they made every free throw. TJD couldn’t make a free throw. Offensive boards were a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT