ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Indiana vs Michigan State

Shittiest 19 and 8 I’ve ever seen. He’s that good. And it’s that frustrating.

Shittiest 19 and 8 I’ve ever seen. He’s that good. And it’s that frustrating.
Agree but some of these other guys have to step up and earn their NIL money.

To think at the start of the year I was worried about finding guys the time they deserved. I didn't know Tamar and Geronimo would be basically lost and Reneau would be so inconsistent.

Tough game, it happens.

Lots to take away from this. IU fights, if healthy IU sweeps. Woodson is getting better and is competitive, he will make adjustments.

Reactions: Beorik
Agree but some of these other guys have to step up and earn their NIL money.

To think at the start of the year I was worried about finding guys the time they deserved. I didn't know Tamar and Geronimo would be basically lost and Reneau would be so inconsistent.
To be fair Tamar and JG looked lost earlier this year but Woody seemed to disagree

Reactions: BCCHoosier
He was due for a clunker. Man are we going to struggle next year. Need to figure it out this year.

I like what I've seen from our freshman. Obviously if JHS goes pro (likely) then we're gonna need some help.

I know a lot can happen with the transfer portal but if we don't get some players who can score and are bigs, we are absolutely effed next season. I expect JHS to bounce. Trayce gone. Race gone. Miller gone. Essentially the entire starting 5 and all our offensive production. Getting nothing from the bench. Another turd of a game on the road for IU. This team sucks away from Bloomington.

I have a strange feeling some words were exchanged between coach and #53 at halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT