ADVERTISEMENT

Official DNC covention thread

There are fewer illegal border crossings now than at the end of Trump’s presidency. Things would be even better if Trump hadn’t killed a bipartisan border security bill because he believed it would hurt his campaign. Violent crime is near a 50-year low. Prices are too high but our economy remains the envy of the world. Inflation is under 3% and approaching the Fed’s target of 2%. The stock market is through the roof and investors are reaping the benefits. Airports are packed, restaurants are packed and people are spending.

Things aren’t perfect but very good. Far from the dystopian, “American Carnage” messaging that Trump and the pro-Trump media regurgitate every day.
It’s funny how border crossings plunged when Joe reinstated a lot of Trumps policies that he ended when he took office. You know, the ones Joe said were xenophobic.

It’s sad that you want to give him credit for that.

we've been around with him forever. why do you always go personal like today when you get your ass handed to you then lack the self awareness to see that you did? as in this case again. i told you about the content of your post being shit with data and reporting but you go personal. today we're debating policy and you ask personal shit again about my vacations. what is your major malfunction?
Stop projecting. You make up ugly shit about people you don’t like. No one else here does that. Your personal attacks are daily, relentless and reprehensible. You even hurled insults today at Ohio Guy, probably the nicest and most reasonable guy on the board.

I’m not a psychiatrist. I don’t know what your problem is. You’re sometimes pleasant and engaging but, in a flash, it’s like a switch is thrown and you’re in crazy town. Whatever you’ve got going on you're not effectively addressing it. You need to make that a priority.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Pelosi already pissing me off. Why does she need to put herself in this light?
I agree. Low light would be better.

Joke GIF by Travis

I'm not going to listen to her. Reds are up 10-6 in Toronto. Hoping to catch a W.

I agree. Low light would be better.

Joke GIF by Travis

I'm not going to listen to her. Reds are up 10-6 in Toronto. Hoping to catch a W.
Reds. Ha.

Even just-retired Joey Votto, failing at Buffalo, would be an improvement. Another wasted season. Look for Bell to be gone.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Does trump just live in that little empty head of yours in your woke bubble?
Yeah - for the next 76 days or so until he falls off the historical page of relevance I’ll probably devote a fair amount of mindshare toward him.

Buckle up, buttercup!

Cuomo just had an interview with Nina Turner, and it was refreshingly frank. She didn't hide the fact that she didn't want the process that happened, and was hoping for others besides Harris. Very interesting.

I missed it, but from what I've seen in the past, he's got "it". Same thing I felt when I saw BHO in 2004.

Amanda Gorman has got something good going too.
I've already said it three times, but Shapiro tonight absolutely reminded me of Obama 2004. Only thing he missed was the marketing. But enough clips will spread out over social media to accomplish the same.

Reactions: UncleMark
There are fewer illegal border crossings now than at the end of Trump’s presidency. Things would be even better if Trump hadn’t killed a bipartisan border security bill because he believed it would hurt his campaign. Violent crime is near a 50-year low. Prices are too high but our economy remains the envy of the world. Inflation is under 3% and approaching the Fed’s target of 2%. The stock market is through the roof and investors are reaping the benefits. Airports are packed, restaurants are packed and people are spending.

Things aren’t perfect but very good. Far from the dystopian, “American Carnage” messaging that Trump and the pro-Trump media regurgitate every day.
IF things are this good, why ya'll keep campaigning on "fixing things"?

Absolutely amazing you actually blame Trump for the border disaster----I mean it really is. Its funny---I dont recall having ANY border issues under Trump....But under the present administration---YIKES. But now that its getting better----it would be even better if Trump.......

My goodness. Big reason for improvements is Biden reinstating Trump policies.

Weird huh.

Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
He was smart to not join the ticket (assuming he was given the opportunity). He's our guy in 28 or 32.

Timing could be good for as many old guard will be dead and gone, except for the Obamas. He won't have to fight that machine. I remember Tusli was the future after her conversation speech/talk. CNN even had her as the one to watch. Then she didn't play the game with the machine and got destroyed.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT