ADVERTISEMENT

Official DNC covention thread

Let's keep the commentary on the convention and speeches this week here. Let's also try and keep it civil and out of the gutter. I'll be watching MSNBC so will know the lefty perspective and will keep you all informed.

Here's a decent article on what we will be seeing tonight with Joe's swan song.

gordon-ramsay-hells.gif

Harris, walz, Bernie, AOC, Pritzker. The Dem party is the squad. The squad is the party.

Pubs and Dems are way way apart. Not good
Democrats should stop inviting Obama to stuff, he just sucks all the oxygen out of the room. All it serves to do is remind Democrat voters how inferior their current candidate(s) are by comparison. His popularity has never been transferable.

Excited to see him genuflect about his Chicago roots though before hopping on his jet back to Martha's Vineyard. Next time we see him around these parts will probably be the opening of his library.

Oh the irony. The guy who is juiced up on stimulants brags about beating Big Pharma.
Explain to me why the MAGA-led GOP was so dead-set against a $35/mo cap on the price of insulin for seniors, so much so that Harris had to break a 50-50 tie to get it done. Seniors should apparent pay over $300/mo, I guess

With the way my 401k has been going, I could frolic with hookers in a tub full of cash, thanks to Joe!
With the way my 401k has been going, I could frolic with hookers in a tub full of cash, thanks to Joe!
Thanks Joe for forgiving loans while I drove a beater with 400,000 miles around a county with lambos and Aston’s to pay for my kids woke education so they can come home and brainwash me!!! Wooohoo

I'm not the one complaining.

I have 2.5 passive incomes. The half is because one does require 4 days of work and about two weeks of prep. Uber is fun money.

Your life has to be miserable given all things you complain about.
A billionaire can complain. It’s unnecessary waste.

The data speaks for itself. It’s your election to remain willfully ignorant. Couple that with a dogshit personality and my rec for you is one of those cab screens to separate yourself from your customers. No one wants to hear from you.
Like a Confessional?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is wild. The narrative isn't playing out the way they want, so the Fox News folks are going to try to ram that square peg into a round hole. And somehow Bruce Pearl tweeting about it legitimizes it.

I love how at the beginning of the summer the far right was clamoring about Joe Biden being too old and not up for a second term. When Biden himself agrees with them and hands over the reigns to his vice president, they all collectively whine and cry about it.

It's so stupid to keep complaining about Biden not running for a second term.

This is wild. The narrative isn't playing out the way they want, so the Fox News folks are going to try to ram that square peg into a round hole. And somehow Bruce Pearl tweeting about it legitimizes it.

I love how at the beginning of the summer the far right was clamoring about Joe Biden being too old and not up for a second term. When Biden himself agrees with them and hands over the reigns to his vice president, they all collectively whine and cry about it.

It's so stupid to keep complaining about Biden not running for a second term.
If the Dems lose and I’m a Dem I’m pissed. On her own Harris was awful. Without a single primary vote cast on her behalf she leapfrogged far better candidates. Candidates that’d wipe the flr with trump

If the Dems lose and I’m a Dem I’m pissed. On her own Harris was awful. Without a single primary vote cast on her behalf she leapfrogged far better candidates. Candidates that’d wipe the flr with trump
One way to look at it. On the other hand, this election was so fundamentally biased against the Dems, we should be grateful Trump was nominated and even gave us a chance in this thing.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
If the Dems lose and I’m a Dem I’m pissed. On her own Harris was awful. Without a single primary vote cast on her behalf she leapfrogged far better candidates
I have no idea how September and October play out, but she and Walz are hitting all the right notes.

Trump is talking about tic tacs and how he thinks he's better looking than Harris.

If things stay on the same trajectory - and I don't see any reason why they won't - I think Harris is our next president.

The debates will be key, I think. From everything I've seen so far, I like Harris and Walz's chances against Trump and couch f*$ker.

Harris dropped out of the 2020 race prior to the first votes in the primaries were cast. However, she was on the ballot in two states and got a total of 844 votes. Don't be disrespecting the 844 people that voted for her. ;)

I have no idea how September and October play out, but she and Walz are hitting all the right notes.

Trump is talking about tic tacs and how he thinks he's better looking than Harris.

If things stay on the same trajectory - and I don't see any reason why they won't - I think Harris is our next president.

The debates will be key, I think. From everything I've seen so far, I like Harris and Walz's chances against Trump and couch f*$ker.
I think Harris wins too. Trump’s an idiot and will continue to step on his dick. He’ll miss every opportunity at the debate while focusing on petty nonsense. Vance will do very well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT