ADVERTISEMENT

Now here's a real fun thought

go_iu

All-Big Ten
Feb 22, 2004
Fire Archie immediately, appoint Devonte as player/coach and see what happens going forward. I'd want to watch every single second again and even a loss, missing the NCAA, going to the NIT, losing all of them even. Just as many games as we'd get to see of that would make for a satisfying season and put a smile on my face. It's a shame he's SR., wish we could get a full year of it.

Fire Archie immediately, appoint Devonte as player/coach and see what happens going forward. I'd want to watch every single second again and even a loss, missing the NCAA, going to the NIT, losing all of them even. Just as many games as we'd get to see of that would make for a satisfying season and put a smile on my face. It's a shame he's SR., wish we could get a full year of it.
Dumb

Not as dumb as I'd be for wasting one more second watching this team flame out to the inevitable firing next year, that'd be entertaining, at least some fun if we're gonna suck again

Not as dumb as I'd be for wasting one more second watching this team flame out to the inevitable firing next year, that'd be entertaining, at least some fun if we're gonna suck again

Didn't you say you didn't watch the games or am mixing you up with someone else?

LORD NO!;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT