ADVERTISEMENT

Noticed that Purdue sneaks by Maryland in Mackey 58-55.

so history doesn't count for our NCs, but it does in your historical head to head, largely on the strength of Piggy's wins? No, IU fans wish for what we had in the 70s and 80s, not what PU is today! Our history must count for something, those darn networks keep showing our games!

PS, we had a 3 pt line in our last NC!
Forget about H2H historically and just look back 20 years.

H2H= 21-14 Purdue
NCAA appearances= 14-9 Purdue
S16 or greater= 7-3 Purdue
Elite 8 or greater= 1-0 Purdue
B10 championships- 3-2 Purdue
B10 Tournament championship game appearances 4-0 Purdue (surprised iu hasn’t made a championship game honestly)
B10 tournament champions 1-0 Purdue
*not to mention the record of winning 9 strait against an opponent*

Last two decades leans Purdue’s way pretty hard.

Reactions: Monk1014
Forget about H2H historically and just look back 20 years.

H2H= 21-14 Purdue
B10 Tournament championship game appearances 4-0 Purdue (surprised iu hasn’t made a championship game honestly)

What's sad is that the past 20 years is the pinnacle of Purdue's basketball existence. And it has nothing to do with what Purdue has actually done but everything to do with the state of the IU program.

Reactions: aajohn2000
#9 right on cue.

Dumber by the post
Wanted to make sure you saw #10 so I went ahead and made a #11 see below:

H2H= 21-14 Purdue

Wanted to make sure you saw #10 so I went ahead and made a #11 see below:

H2H= 21-14 Purdue

And yet you sheep bangers still need to come here for some level of validation.

What a sad existence

Perhaps you should have buckled down in HS a bit more if you wanted to be one of us so badly?

What's sad is that the past 20 years is the pinnacle of Purdue's basketball existence. And it has nothing to do with what Purdue has actually done but everything to do with the state of the IU program.
What happens in Btown is far far...far more important to them than what happens with their own teams. They have always been that way.

And yet you sheep bangers still need to come here for some level of validation.

What a sad existence

Perhaps you should have buckled down in HS a bit more if you wanted to be one of us so badly?
Maybe your kid should have too. Must be proud to call you dad.😂

Maybe your kid should have too. Must be proud to call you dad.😂
My offspring was and is far far…far from the stereotypical Purdue student/alum.

Glad to see you continue to hang in my every word and proving my point.

Not too bright are you?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Imagine spending the time and effort to create an account on this board just to follow and “like” my posts DURING your own game.

Let that sink in.

Welcome @Never not whining

Stereotypes are based in fact. That’s how they become stereotypes.
😂
No - they are almost always based on ignorance of the truth. People who propagate as truth a stereotypical description are ignorant of the facts. Unsurprisingly you and the court jester are unaware of the meaning and proper use of the word.

Reactions: Poprudy
😂
No - they are almost always based on ignorance of the truth. People who propagate as truth a stereotypical description are ignorant of the facts. Unsurprisingly you and the court jester are unaware of the meaning and proper use of the word.
As a person that has spent a lot of time with both fan bases, you can use any term you choose, but so so many of you are exactly as described.

Man, the butt hurt over IU playing well even short handed has consumed you. Posting and lurking here DURING your own games is over the top even for you sad sacks.

Oh, and have you looked up versatile yet?

• Love
Reactions: Bitter and Obsessed
Reminds me of a couple of your other legendary pearls of wisdom:

* Lander is better than Ivey and has the higher pro potential

* Gillis is transferring, guaranteed

Please don't ever stop Trojan-ing
Ah the queen pig stuffer is back.

I never said Lander was better than Ivey. In that thread I was adamant that Galloway was better than Morton, and that’s clear as day.

There was talk of Gillis transferring after Painter brought in Kaufman and Furst in the same class.

I don’t think we’ve seen you here since the mighty Peacocks shit all over you. Welcome back little fella!

You need to use words correctly. I am a bi-ped. Bi-peds do not slither.

I feel sorry for you. I get that you were convinced that this was the year for the top of the Big Ten and that is not very likely. Finite chance, sure; but pretty low probability at this point. The preseason predictions have been wrong. And next year is not looking good. The disappointment is driving you crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89

I feel sorry for you. I get that you were convinced that this was the year for the top of the Big Ten and that is not very likely. Finite chance, sure; but pretty low probability at this point. The preseason predictions have been wrong. And next year is not looking good. The disappointment is driving you crazy.
How is next year not looking good? How can you possibly say that prior to knowing what the team make-up will be?

IU is playing pretty well despite the injuries to two starters
TJD is playing far better than your NPOY candidate.

Two of the many reasons you are so butt hurt right now... living on our board begging for respect and trying to scrape together just a shred of self-esteem.

I should feel sorry for you, but you make that very difficult with your anti-social boorish behavior.

• Love
Reactions: Bitter and Obsessed

1980, 1969. Get a f***ing life.

I never said Lander was better than Ivey. In that thread I was adamant that Galloway was better than Morton, and that’s clear as day.

There was talk of Gillis transferring after Painter brought in Kaufman and Furst in the same class.

I don’t think we’ve seen you here since the mighty Peacocks shit all over you. Welcome back little fella!
The only time I ever saw talk of Gillis transferring was from a poster known as Trojan004 who claimed to be a good friend of Mason; otherwise, I have seen no one else mention it.

Trey Galloway is not better than Ethan Morton. You have a giant hard on for the kid, don't ya?

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
How is next year not looking good? How can you possibly say that prior to knowing what the team make-up will be?
Well, I simply read what is written here by you knowledgeable folks. According to posts here, TJD and JHS are not back. Thompson is not back. Based upon his grandmother's comments, it is hard to see Duncomb back. That kind of leaves a very thin frontcourt in a physical Big Ten. It is difficult to be a successful team in the conference with a weak frontcourt given the nature of the play.

Haven't you seen the comments on this board by IU fans posting very reduced expectations for next year? I certainly have seen them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT