ADVERTISEMENT

Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport

Fill your administration with freaks, don't be surprised when they do freak shit.
That was stupid Of him. It doesn’t take freaks to break the law. How many of Trump’s administration had to leave early for having problems with the law? Were they freaks?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
That was stupid Of him. It doesn’t take freaks to break the law. How many of Trump’s administration had to leave early for having problems with the law? Were they freaks?
You call "that" a him?? I thought him was into pronouns.

Yep, that person is a moron. Not sure what being a thief and being binary have in common though.

Why do you guys always obsess about sexuality?
I think our concern is more about people with mental illness or victims of psychological abuse being placated with this gender affirming nonsense. I wouldn't indulge a schizophrenic and tell them that the voices are real. Would you?

Brinton is clearly a gay, who was raised in a family who didn't approve, and that has left some major scar tissue that caused him to morph into the thing he is now.

I think our concern is more about people with mental illness or victims of psychological abuse being placated with this gender affirming nonsense. I wouldn't indulge a schizophrenic and tell them that the voices are real. Would you?

Brinton is clearly a gay, who was raised in a family who didn't approve, and that has left some major scar tissue that caused him to morph into the thing he is now.
Again what the correlation between being a thief and being non binary?

Also I didn't know Brinton was gay and grew up in an abusive home. I didnt read up on him though. Should have.

I’m just glad adults are back in the White House!
Adult “things”. With over 200 genders plus all the races, it’s going to be a hell of a job for democrats to find enough positions to give one of each a job.

Nice link. #yeabuttrump

More like #yeabuteveryadministrationinhistory

But seriously. Every administration in our history has had some questionable people. This persons offense, while obviously a crime and definitely fireable, probably doesn't rank in the top 100 of crimes committed by am administrations staff member.

Last edited:
Definitely don't have to be a freak to break the law. That being said, people with mental issues tend to break the law at a much higher rate.
"Mental issues" is very broad spectrum. The majority of the country has some sort of mental issue. Including the whack jobs posting on this thread about some random thief's sexual preference. Doesn't mean any of them are thieves.

I would be interest in seeing the stats. I'd argue that most people who suffer from a form of mental illness still know right from wrong and would never willingly break the law(other than minor traffic stuff).

Reactions: UncleMark
"Mental issues" is very broad spectrum. The majority of the country has some sort of mental issue. Including the whack jobs posting on this thread about some random thief's sexual preference. Doesn't mean any of them are thieves.

I would be interest in seeing the stats. I'd argue that most people who suffer from a form of mental illness still know right from wrong and would never willingly break the law(other than minor traffic stuff).

I agree, there are varying spectrums. Brinton is of the high variety.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrhighlife

The data is clear. Incarcerated persons are far more likely to suffer from mental illness and behavioral disorders (e.g., SUD) than others.

The data is clear. Incarcerated persons are far more likely to suffer from mental illness and behavioral disorders (e.g., SUD) than others.

All of those articles state "serious mental issues" like schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder. Pretty specific.

Again the majority of the country suffers from some form of Mental illness. The majority of the country are not criminals.

If you believe identifying as trans or non binary is a mental issue, which you clearly do, please provide stats for that mental issue and crime. Thanks.

All of those articles state "serious mental issues" like schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder. Pretty specific.

Did you do a comparison though? 8,000 out of 188,000 is 4.25% imprisoned with a major mental health issue (look where schizo and bipolar disorders are among the global pouplation).

Here's the pre-COVID global (perhaps not as good as a U.S. representation) data:

DisorderShare of global population with disorder (2017)
[difference across countries]
Number of people with the disorder (2017)Share of males:females with disorder (2017)
Any mental health disorder10.7%792 million9.3% males
11.9% females
Depression3.4%
[2-6%]
264 million2.7% males
4.1% females
Anxiety disorders3.8%
[2.5-7%]
284 million2.8% males
4.7% females
Bipolar disorder0.6%
[0.3-1.2%]
46 million0.55% males
0.65% females
Eating disorders
(clinical anorexia & bulimia)
0.2%
[0.1-1%]
16 million0.13% males
0.29% females
Schizophrenia0.3%
[0.2-0.4%]
20 million0.26% males
0.25% females
Any mental or substance use disorder13%
[11-18%]
970 million12.6% males
13.3% females
Alcohol use disorder1.4%
[0.5-5%]
107 million2% males
0.8% females
Drug use disorder (excluding alcohol)0.9%
[0.4-3.5%]
71 million1.3% males
0.6% females

Keep an eye on the data (from 2019, pre-COVID):

Prevalence of depression among prisoners was found to be high (55.9%). Prisoners who had lifetime substance use, being unemployed and student, history of childhood abuse, weight loss inside prison, being sentenced for more than six years, not happy inside prison, lack of social support, and poor quality of prison meal were more likely to have depression

And more importantly, the interconnectedness between mental health issues and other behavioral, physical and biopsychosocial issues.

Again the majority of the country suffers from some form of Mental illness. The majority of the country are not criminals.

• 21% of U.S. adults experienced mental illness in 2020 (52.9 million people). This represents 1 in 5 adults.
The majority of U.S. adults at some point will experience some form of mental illness. The stats are generally imprisoned individuals currently experiencing or those who have recently experienced mental health issues.

If you believe identifying as trans or non binary is a mental issue, which you clearly do, please provide stats for that mental issue and crime. Thanks.

I'm drawing the correlation between an adult suffereing from a mental issue is more likely to commit a crime than an adult that is not. People struggling with sexuality are dealing with mental issues. It doesn't mean they are going to commit a crime and the crimes they do commit may not be as violent, in frequency, as those dealing with other mental issues.

Reactions: jet812
Did you do a comparison though? 8,000 out of 188,000 is 4.25% imprisoned with a major mental health issue (look where schizo and bipolar disorders are among the global pouplation).

Here's the pre-COVID global (perhaps not as good as a U.S. representation) data:

DisorderShare of global population with disorder (2017)
[difference across countries]
Number of people with the disorder (2017)Share of males:females with disorder (2017)
Any mental health disorder10.7%792 million9.3% males
11.9% females
Depression3.4%
[2-6%]
264 million2.7% males
4.1% females
Anxiety disorders3.8%
[2.5-7%]
284 million2.8% males
4.7% females
Bipolar disorder0.6%
[0.3-1.2%]
46 million0.55% males
0.65% females
Eating disorders
(clinical anorexia & bulimia)
0.2%
[0.1-1%]
16 million0.13% males
0.29% females
Schizophrenia0.3%
[0.2-0.4%]
20 million0.26% males
0.25% females
Any mental or substance use disorder13%
[11-18%]
970 million12.6% males
13.3% females
Alcohol use disorder1.4%
[0.5-5%]
107 million2% males
0.8% females
Drug use disorder (excluding alcohol)0.9%
[0.4-3.5%]
71 million1.3% males
0.6% females

Keep an eye on the data (from 2019, pre-COVID):

Prevalence of depression among prisoners was found to be high (55.9%). Prisoners who had lifetime substance use, being unemployed and student, history of childhood abuse, weight loss inside prison, being sentenced for more than six years, not happy inside prison, lack of social support, and poor quality of prison meal were more likely to have depression

And more importantly, the interconnectedness between mental health issues and other behavioral, physical and biopsychosocial issues.

• 21% of U.S. adults experienced mental illness in 2020 (52.9 million people). This represents 1 in 5 adults.
The majority of U.S. adults at some point will experience some form of mental illness. The stats are generally imprisoned individuals currently experiencing or those who have recently experienced mental health issues.

I'm drawing the correlation between an adult suffereing from a mental issue is more likely to commit a crime than an adult that is not. People struggling with sexuality are dealing with mental issues. It doesn't mean they are going to commit a crime and the crimes they do commit may not be as violent, in frequency, as those dealing with other mental issues.
You have it right but backwards. If you are a criminal then there is a good chance you suffer from some sort of mental illness. However the reverse is not proven to be true at all. The reverse here being if you have a mental illness you're more likely to be a criminal. That is not proven nor true.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
They strike again!

We need to give them a nickname like all good thief's. Who's got ideas?

The non-binary bandit?

The luggage larcenist?

bf5c9c52-6948-4e1d-b563-eb9ca62be11d_text.gif

Reactions: mohoosier
Q: "Hey what did you guys think of the bald man wearing lipstick and a women's blazer, are they the right one for the job?"

A: "So brave!, let hire him!"

"What about this guy? Team Big Guy says we need to have some more trans on staff."

"Ahh shit, forgot about that. We ever stick anyone with that nuclear waste disposal gig?"

Reactions: mohoosier
what if we sent lucy and 4 or 5 other non-binaries into airports and let them each steal a suitcase, could be the next storage wars type reality show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT