ADVERTISEMENT

No, the DOJ isn't biased. No 2 tier system of justice.

The Inspector investigated him for a crime—lying to Congress. They said there wasn’t enough evidence and he could have reasonably believed the conspiracy he told them.
Only Republicans can be indicted for lying to Congress, silly rabbit.

I'm talking about dereliction of duty - you know, depriving someone of their DEMOCRACY. That's a crime, right?

Look, you guys (not you, necessarily, but you are of that profession) love to be pedantic. Trump can be convicted for a crime no one can identify, but here someone in the DOJ if fvcking over someone by going after a harsh sentence that no one else would get.

That's a crime and should he should be in jail - that's the only way this 2 level system of justice will stop. Letting people like Jack Smith and his crew continue to get away with prosecutorial excess is doing nothing but undermining confidence in our justice system and, for me and many other, there is no faith in it now.

No court has ruled there is anything wrong. Therefore, no election fraud.

Isn't that what we're told about 2020?
The DOJ sent D’Souza to federal prison for reimbursing a friend 5k. That friend had donated to Wendy Long’s NY senate campaign. She wasn’t going to win.

Why the difference?

The DOJ sent D’Souza to federal prison for reimbursing a friend 5k. That friend had donated to Wendy Long’s NY senate campaign. She wasn’t going to win.

Why the difference?
I think you know the difference.....

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT