ADVERTISEMENT

New Yorkers Lining Up for Trump

How is it "dems being dems" when you guys have a guy on stage calling P.R. trash or saying he hung out with a black guy carving watermelon.

Don't want to be associated with that kind of talk, don't do it. Words matter (which keeps being said here), so don't talk like that when all it does is make the left look like they knew what they were talking about.
I don't fully expect it to make a big difference, but today's NY Daily News cover is pretty wild. Even for th cynical, jaded, the 'MSM is out to get Trump folks,' it'd have to be shocking.

How is it "dems being dems" when you guys have a guy on stage calling P.R. trash or saying he hung out with a black guy carving watermelon.

Don't want to be associated with that kind of talk, don't do it. Words matter (which keeps being said here), so don't talk like that when all it does is make the left look like they knew what they were talking about.
Nothing, the comedian said was a lie!

I don't fully expect it to make a big difference, but today's NY Daily News cover is pretty wild. Even for th cynical, jaded, the 'MSM is out to get Trump folks,' it'd have to be shocking.

I don't think it's shocking at all. It's completely expected. And I think it's probably right that they'd be running similar stories with or without the comedian's jokes. They were pushing this narrative before the thing even took place.

I just think it was pretty stupid of the comedian guy to hand them this on a silver platter -- assuming that wasn't his intention.

But it's not like the "Trump is a virulent racist and so are all of his voters" thing just sprang up because of this rally.

Reactions: BradStevens
While the Harris campaign pats the literal modern day Nazi’s on the head in Gaza and Lebanon, and continually pleads with Israel to call off the dogs and let Hamas and Hezbollah regenerate and reform……

Does anyone think we should give Alanis Morrisette a call?

Goat is so pissed you beat him to this.
986tbb.jpg

I don't think it's shocking at all. It's completely expected. And I think it's probably right that they'd be running similar stories with or without the comedian's jokes. They were pushing this narrative before the thing even took place.

I just think it was pretty stupid of the comedian guy to hand them this on a silver platter -- assuming that wasn't his intention.

But it's not like the "Trump is a virulent racist and so are all of his voters" thing just sprang up because of this rally.
I guess what I was getting at was that given the environment where people were calling Trump and his proxies racist and xenophobic, someone at one of his biggest and high profile rallies a week before the election actually said some racist and xenophobic stuff is pretty wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I certainly wouldn't say that it's a good thing, if you're Trump (or supporting Trump).

But I also think it comes up extremely short from being a QED about the event being a Nazi rally. That's like "basket of deplorables" on steroids. And what's interesting is that most Dem analysts, strategists, talking heads, etc. said after the 2016 that Hillary's slam of Trump supporters (or some large part of his supporters) was not helpful for her.

A standard maxim in politics is that, you can slam your opponent all you want, but stop short of doing it to their voters....who are the fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, friends, coworkers, neighbors of everybody else.

I never bought into the Trump is a nazi or they were trying to create a national rally, but he pissed off some pretty influential people like Jennifer Lopez, Bad Bunny, ect. Nothing good can come out of pissing them off for no apparent reason.

Harris is out there doing rallies with Eninem who regularly calls gay people ******s, wishing them dead, and murders his wife and gf in his music. Yet you're worried about a joke a comedian made that no one on team Trump had any clue he would make and was booed by the Trump crowd. Weird.

Harris is out there doing rallies with Eninem who regularly calls gay people ******s, wishing them dead, and murders his wife and gf in his music. Yet you're worried about a joke a comedian made that no one on team Trump had any clue he would make and was booed by the Trump crowd. Weird.
Eminem hasn’t called a gay person a f@ggot in two decades.

He’s way too self-aware these days. Which is why his music sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT