ADVERTISEMENT

New coach’s salaries reported as

It was a bad thing that coach Allen paying off Sheridan, when firing him. If the coaches show they are very good, then I expect the pay will go up.

Reactions: red hornet
Rumor on tos is that Deland McCullough is leaving for ND. Lots of smoke with that rumor as well. Hopefully we can counter.

Rumor on tos is that Deland McCullough is leaving for ND. Lots of smoke with that rumor as well. Hopefully we can counter.
We can't outbid ND if they really want him.
Highly doubt it. My son said that Dasan already at IU and Daeh will be graduating a year ahead in May. Likely to redshirt a year.
Good thing he's already on campus. But it doesn't mean much for DMC to not take a big pay raise if it's true.

Highly doubt it. My son said that Dasan already at IU and Daeh will be graduating a year ahead in May. Likely to redshirt a year.
This is definitely not from me. As I said, it’s on tos. If you’re a member there you can read the thread but I won’t link it because it’s in poor taste to link competitors sites.

Nothing would totally shock me in college FB moves. But it would seem to have to be either for an OC title or big bump on pay or some kind of riff at IU.
Hard to fathom and I believe nothing unless and until see it as official.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT