ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Midwest Regional in Chicago (3/25 & 3/27)...

JakeP

Redshirt
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Chicago
With a budget of $600 for 2 seats for both sessions (Sweet 16 & Elite 8 games) at the United Center, the best I can find is section 304, five rows from the top. Anyone have connections for these games? Go IU!

Thats for fools - the good tix are held for the universities that make it and their season ticketholders. Wait until at least Monday night after the first round to get tix once the schools are known.
Its nice to have tix in hand in advance, but shitty seats for high proces arent worth it.

Thats for fools - the good tix are held for the universities that make it and their season ticketholders....
Actually, most of the good tickets belong to the NCAA and Corporate Sponsors. The tickets the schools get aren't bad...but they aren't the best.

Actually, most of the good tickets belong to the NCAA and Corporate Sponsors. The tickets the schools get aren't bad...but they aren't the best.

I sat in the WVU alumni group section at the FF at LOS in 2010...and it was just off center court, roughly row 15. So not sure about that. Maybe FF are different than regionals?

Point is dont spend that much on shitty 3rd level seats.

You will be able to get lower level seats through a school that is playing, or at least better options once the market is truly open to all ticket options.
Those seats available today will still be available the week of the games too, but probably at half the current price.

If you think Kentucky, Ohio State, Indiana, and Michigan State will all end up there - then Id buy now.
With no real dominant team in midwest, or all of college basketball, there is no fan base that is counting on being there 100% buying up the tickets. If it were me, Id wait - and have done so many times in past few years.

But - if you value knowing 100% sure you already have tix, then buy them. Ticket prices are worth whatever someone is willing to pay...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT